Biden gas prices spike to $3.62

Heading back up to $6/GAL Obiden Gas out west. $5.50 for Diesel.
No, they are not delivering goods by Electric trains or Trucks to Costco.
Idiot

“California gasoline prices are generally higher and more variable than prices in other states because relatively few supply sources offer California’s unique blend of gasoline outside of the state,” the EIA states, meaning that the state is highly reliant on its local refineries, which need to at near full capacity.

Idiot

“California gasoline prices are generally higher and more variable than prices in other states because relatively few supply sources offer California’s unique blend of gasoline outside of the state,” the EIA states, meaning that the state is highly reliant on its local refineries, which need to at near full capacity.

Your deflection does not help the landscaper driving 4 illegals using a 13mpg truck from Los Banos to Atherton to clean up a yard. Cost is cost. Out of pocket costs.
No matter how much you SPIN it.....it ain't $2 Trump gas like it was.

4CYL car fillup now well over $50. Was $20 under Trump out west.
Pound sand sit-at-home useless phony SSDI loons.

Your deflection does not help the landscaper driving 4 illegals using a 13mpg truck from Los Banos to Atherton to clean up a yard. Cost is cost. Out of pocket costs.

$2TrumpGas happened because Bozo Trump busted the economy because he could not handle the Covid crisis, and he and Xi created a world wide inflation when the supply lines crashed.

Yeah, let's bring back the orange COVID pandemic.

$3.56 in my AO.....I remember a couple weeks back when I posted that it went up from $3.20 to $3.39 within a week the Biden cult members here assured me it was due to the switch-over from winter to summer blend.

What say now pecker-heads?
What did a barrel of crude close at today?

Can you count to $71

Forum List

Back