Biden Family Subpoenaed

Will Sponge Brains Shits Pants be forced to start issuing pardons?

He better because these types are always, ALWAYS cowards and will roll over like a cheap Prom Date.

Unless a "Jeffie Epstein" happens to them?

Anybody seen Hitlery??

Will Sponge Brains Shits Pants be forced to start issuing pardons?

He better because these types are always, ALWAYS cowards and will roll over like a cheap Prom Date.

Unless a "Jeffie Epstein" happens to them?

Anybody seen Hitlery??
Wow. Just look at all those memes falling out of the hole in your head! :lol:

Pardons will be political suicide for the dims next year.
Do you think that 10% for 'The Big Guy' was just gratis?? It was for protection.

Sponge Brains Shits Pants better get going or somebody is gonna roll real quick. And once they make a deal, they gotta go through with it.

All the information Congress has, and it's a lot, will be turned over to a Special Prosecutor once Trump is Prez and they all know it.

If Shits Pants thinks the DNC is trying to force him out (hint: They are) he might just issue those pardons so he doesn't have to spend his last years in Prison.

Otherwise, he will. Bigly. Biggity, big, big Bigly.

There are a lot, really a lot, of Patriotic FBI and DoJ types that are sitting back, biting their tongues right now. They will LOVE a chance to take out their oppressors. It might be the only way they can save the FBI.

I wonder who's going to flip on the Big Guy to keep themselves out of prison?
I'm thinking somebody's Wife. James' Wife Sara is knee-deep in this shit and she don't want to serve time for that scumbag.

Then maybe James himself flips to save his Wife. A man protecting his Wife will do almost anything.

But...... These are dims we're talking about, not actual real men, so........ Sara

I'm thinking somebody's Wife. James' Wife Sara is knee-deep in this shit and she don't want to serve time for that scumbag.

Then maybe James himself flips to save his Wife. A man protecting his Wife will do almost anything.

But...... These are dims we're talking about, not actual real men, so........ Sara

I agree. I think it's going to come down to one of the women. They should subpoena Ashley to find out the deal with her diary. Maybe she, and the other women in the family, are being blackmailed or sexually abused into complicity in the crimes.

Forum List

Back