Biden doesn't fully trust his Secret Service detail

Well we do know that he tried to sexually molest a female Secret Service Agent so I don't think he is very high on their list of most favorite Presidents. He came damn close to getting his ass kicked by a Secret Service agent for trying to hit on the agents wife at a party when he was VP.

Joe is a piece of shit.

Anybody that voted for him is an idiot.

Thing is..... nearly everyone in American didn't vote for him.....these scum stole the election. :mad-61:

then they did background checks upon every national guardsman they had called up and dismissed all who had voted for Trump, and ultimately all who were not registered fascist democrats!
Why tell such an insanely outlndish lie?

Please tell us where you got that nonsense from. Or did you just pull it outta yer azz

I wouldn't trust them either. The phone records that "vanished" during the January 6 riots, both before and after. Some fishy shit went on, there is no doubt. Those records vanished because something needed to be covered up. Biden probably believes, as I do, that there were some Secret Service agents actively engaged in the insurrection. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw one of them.

Hell, think about it. "None of the agents volunteered". Well Du Huh, think that builds any damn trust?

They didn't want to join the coup.
Shock.

Well we do know that he tried to sexually molest a female Secret Service Agent so I don't think he is very high on their list of most favorite Presidents. He came damn close to getting his ass kicked by a Secret Service agent for trying to hit on the agents wife at a party when he was VP.

Joe is a piece of shit.

Anybody that voted for him is an idiot.

Luckily very few actually did.

"Biden doesn't fully trust his Secret Service detail"​

How could he after they were corrupted and compromised by Trump! Trump ruins everything he touches!

Yea...so you have evidence of a plot to assassinate Trump do ya crazy cat lady?
If I had evidence of an enemy plot to assassinate Trump, it wouldn't be a very good plot would it? It would be really surprising if there wasn't such a plan. Those who oppose the regime do have a habit of having deadly accidents or committing suicide.

If I had evidence of an enemy plot to assassinate Trump, it wouldn't be a very good plot would it? It would be really surprising if there wasn't such a plan. Those who oppose the regime do have a habit of having deadly accidents or committing suicide.
So you have zero evidence of anything like that.

In other words you're spewing verbal diarrhea as usual.

He's smart to not fully trust the same guys who were protecting Trump.

These are the same guys who deleted text messages after they were subpoenaed.

He's smart to not fully trust the same guys who were protecting Trump.

These are the same guys who deleted text messages after they were subpoenaed.
The same guys that tried to remove Pence from the Capitol on Jan 6...which would have played right into the coup plans

The same guys that tried to remove Pence from the Capitol on Jan 6...which would have played right into the coup plans
I'm not sure about that.... but (as first highlighted under Obama) there is a problem in the Secret Service. The scrubbing of the phones after the information was subpoenaed is a sign that there is some corruption. If, for no other reason, you would have to know there was the proverbial "incident of national significance" (FEMA jargon for a biggie) and that any and all communications were to be curated and secured. I mean, the hicks who found Space Shuttle Columbia debris knew that what they were finding was important; you'd hope that the officials in the Treasury Department would be more public spirited than them.

Forum List

Back