Biden doesn't fully trust his Secret Service detail

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Biden doesn't fully trust his Secret Service detail​

is suspicious of a story that one was bitten by his dog, book says

28 Dec 2022 ~~
  • President Joe Biden doesn't fully trust his Secret Service detail, a new book says.
  • Some agents' response to the Capitol riot means he doesn't speak freely around him, per the book.
  • Biden also questioned details over an incident where his dog allegedly bit an agent.
In the book, "The Fight of His Life: Inside Joe Biden's White House," author Chris Whipple said that Biden stopped speaking candidly around agents based on how some reacted to the events of January 6, 2021.
He worried that there was too much support in the agency for former President Donald Trump, the book said, per portions quoted in an article by The Independent.
Biden has trust issues with some agents, due in part to the fact that some agents are strong supporters of former President Trump.
Whipple also pointed to the mysterious deletion of text messages relating to the riot from agents' phones as a reason for Biden's apparent suspicion.

Commentary:
What's needed is a better handler and trainer for Joe.
Joes paranoia is indicative of his mental deterioration.
Actually no one from his trusted old VP detail wanted further contact with Joe.
None of the agents volunteered to be detailed to protect Biden, they had to be ordered on the protective detail.
The Secret Service is probably the most trustworthy of all the alphabet outfits.

28 Dec 2022 ~~
  • President Joe Biden doesn't fully trust his Secret Service detail, a new book says.
  • Some agents' response to the Capitol riot means he doesn't speak freely around him, per the book.
  • Biden also questioned details over an incident where his dog allegedly bit an agent.
In the book, "The Fight of His Life: Inside Joe Biden's White House," author Chris Whipple said that Biden stopped speaking candidly around agents based on how some reacted to the events of January 6, 2021.
He worried that there was too much support in the agency for former President Donald Trump, the book said, per portions quoted in an article by The Independent.
Biden has trust issues with some agents, due in part to the fact that some agents are strong supporters of former President Trump.
Whipple also pointed to the mysterious deletion of text messages relating to the riot from agents' phones as a reason for Biden's apparent suspicion.

Commentary:
None of the agents volunteered to be detailed to protect Biden, they had to be ordered on the protective detail.
The Secret Service is probably the most trustworthy of all the alphabet outfits.

Distrust is also a sign of dementia.
My mother insisted the people who worked at the assisted living place she was at were stealing stuff out of her room.
What were they supposedly stealing....Her cookies and books,the books came from the library thats on site and they were returning them to the library because she had a hundred of the damn things.

28 Dec 2022 ~~

Commentary:
Pence didn't trust some SS members of his detail either, so STFU.

My mother insisted the people who worked at the assisted living place she was at were stealing stuff out of her room.
What were they supposedly stealing....Her cookies and books,the books came from the library thats on site and they were returning them to the library because she had a hundred of the damn things.
~~~~~~
My mother did the same thing during the latter stages of dementia.

28 Dec 2022 ~~

Commentary:
I bet Biden tried to drive off with The Presidential Limo.
Who wants to bet me?

28 Dec 2022 ~~

Commentary:
I wouldn't trust them either. The phone records that "vanished" during the January 6 riots, both before and after. Some fishy shit went on, there is no doubt. Those records vanished because something needed to be covered up. Biden probably believes, as I do, that there were some Secret Service agents actively engaged in the insurrection. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw one of them.

Hell, think about it. "None of the agents volunteered". Well Du Huh, think that builds any damn trust?

Is is the same guy that tried to beat his ass when biden groped his wife? :dunno:
Dont guess I would trust him either

I wouldn't trust them either. The phone records that "vanished" during the January 6 riots, both before and after. Some fishy shit went on, there is no doubt. Those records vanished because something needed to be covered up. Biden probably believes, as I do, that there were some Secret Service agents actively engaged in the insurrection. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw one of them.

Hell, think about it. "None of the agents volunteered". Well Du Huh, think that builds any damn trust?
While, that may stick in your craw, I notice that you didn't mention all the evidence that has been buried by the DoJ and FBI agencies and the Democrat majority Congress regarding Jan Sixth.

28 Dec 2022 ~~

Commentary:
Well we do know that he tried to sexually molest a female Secret Service Agent so I don't think he is very high on their list of most favorite Presidents. He came damn close to getting his ass kicked by a Secret Service agent for trying to hit on the agents wife at a party when he was VP.

Joe is a piece of shit.

Anybody that voted for him is an idiot.

Trump & his enablers are still a dangerous threat to this Country & will be until they're either in prison or dead. It's as simple as that.

Leave it to Surada to laugh at my mother having dementia.
I guess it can be expected by a leftwing asshole.

I have told you folks this about Biden, and his fellow fascists for two years, its a tragedy folks are told, but do not listen! Biden is a textbook psychopath, "paranoia" is an important component of psychopathy, they trust no one and nothing they do not control absolutely! This is not a new story, its merely an old story with a new focus, do you not recall what Biden and his fellow fascists did in wake of being called out for stealing the 2020 election, just after the protests and the silly ass trespassing BS they screamed was an insurrection, do you folk recall any of that?

They surrounded DC in razor ribbon, and they set up machine gun nests all about DC, then they did background checks upon every national guardsman they had called up and dismissed all who had voted for Trump, and ultimately all who were not registered fascist democrats! This was then followed up over that first year with Biden's military vaxx mandates, which of course was really a stealth move against men of the warrior class whom Biden and his fellow fascists hated and despised for their overwhelmingly conservative worldviews and perceived support of Trump and the United States as opposed to sexual depravity, the WEF, and globalism!

This is why the story is important, this is why you need to come to terms with the gravity of your situation, they just stole the 2022 midterm, such is literally indisputable, Kari Lake literally proved this in her court case, it was proven and of course still dismissed by the fascist jurist in AZ. Its very very important you folk understand that this paranoia has NOT stopped, or run its course, it continues on, they are purging the warrior class, purging federal LE, purging the federal bureaucracy, purging media colossus, purging everything of its traditional American values, or beliefs!

Get it??? :wink:

Forum List

Back