Biden Desperately Flailing As He Sinks

But, I'm lactose intolerant and ice cream is a tool of the white, male, imperialist machine!

woman-screaming-image.jpg

EXETER, N.H. ― It seemed like an oddball question for former Vice President Joe Biden: Would he be open to having a Republican serve as his own vice president if he were the Democratic nominee? But during a routine campaign stop here on Monday, Biden’s answer was a bit surprising.

“The answer is, I would,” Biden said. “But I can’t think of one now.”

At the time, Biden’s response seemed to be taken more as a joke or rhetorical flourish, drawing laughs from the crowd gathered at Exeter’s historic town hall. But Biden immediately silenced the laughs.

“No, I’m serious,” he said. “No, here’s what I mean. Let me explain that. You know, there’s some really decent Republicans that are out there still. But here’s the problem right now, of the well-known ones, they’ve got to step up, you know what I mean?”

Biden again clarified that he wasn’t “being a wiseguy,” and that there are a lot of people who are qualified to be vice president.

BIDEN DOESN’T RULE OUT REPUBLICAN VP!

This might be a deal breaker for many Democrats. What do you think?

I think he's a delusional asshole for even wondering about it at all.

Not sinking. He is commonly believed to be the ONLY Democrat who has a snowball's chance in hell of beating Trump, and his poll numbers have been remarkably resilient. For that reason ALONE, he is the odds-on favorite - at least for the Democrat nomination. Fortunately for US, he is an idiotic gaffe-machine.

Ironically, the Democrats are hoping to target the huge group of people who want to vote for "NOT TRUMP," just like Trump cashed in on the millions who wanted to vote for "NOT HILLARY" in 2016.

Priceless.

EXETER, N.H. ― It seemed like an oddball question for former Vice President Joe Biden: Would he be open to having a Republican serve as his own vice president if he were the Democratic nominee? But during a routine campaign stop here on Monday, Biden’s answer was a bit surprising.

“The answer is, I would,” Biden said. “But I can’t think of one now.”

At the time, Biden’s response seemed to be taken more as a joke or rhetorical flourish, drawing laughs from the crowd gathered at Exeter’s historic town hall. But Biden immediately silenced the laughs.

“No, I’m serious,” he said. “No, here’s what I mean. Let me explain that. You know, there’s some really decent Republicans that are out there still. But here’s the problem right now, of the well-known ones, they’ve got to step up, you know what I mean?”

Biden again clarified that he wasn’t “being a wiseguy,” and that there are a lot of people who are qualified to be vice president.

BIDEN DOESN’T RULE OUT REPUBLICAN VP!

This might be a deal breaker for many Democrats. What do you think?
He's perfectly safe suggesting it. Any republican who even hints at taking him up on it would be torn to bloody gobbets by the tRumpkin mobs.

Why do you think he's sinking? He's been at about the same level for several months now.

View attachment 297474

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination

People, PLEASE no polls. Polls are lies. I spent hours the summer of 2016 with the RealClearPolitics figures and graphs ------ like your graph there from RCP. All of them turned out to be totally lies and fraudulent. They had Hillary winning hugely ---- in fact, Trump won moderately strongly. I haven't been on RCP from that day to this and I suggest they publish nothing but fake news and shouldn't be used to make any point.

Good point: he's getting desperate. This is exactly what John McCain did when he chose that Alaska bimbo as his running mate just because she had big boobs. A gross insult to every American woman, especially GOP women. When they are flailing about desperately, they just go for the drama.

His liberal base won’t take too kindly to his words

Oh god

My heads exploding

a0zt.jpg

Viva jeb

Who says hes not white

magic underwear ?

To bad that asshole is dead .....the beer distributers bitch Juan mc Spain

paul wide open boarders Ryan ?

People, PLEASE no polls. Polls are lies. I spent hours the summer of 2016 with the RealClearPolitics figures and graphs ------ like your graph there from RCP. All of them turned out to be totally lies and fraudulent. They had Hillary winning hugely ---- in fact, Trump won moderately strongly. I haven't been on RCP from that day to this and I suggest they publish nothing but fake news and shouldn't be used to make any point.

Hillary was within the margin of error. Go back and look.

The problem was that people extrapolated the national polls to the electoral college, which was a mistake.

People who think polls are "lies and frauds" don't understand math.

Good point: he's getting desperate. This is exactly what John McCain did when he chose that Alaska bimbo as his running mate just because she had big boobs. A gross insult to every American woman, especially GOP women. When they are flailing about desperately, they just go for the drama.
GOP women never get anywhere unless they have big boobs. Look at faux news.

If that bothers you you are in the wrong party.

Not sinking. He is commonly believed to be the ONLY Democrat who has a snowball's chance in hell of beating Trump, and his poll numbers have been remarkably resilient. For that reason ALONE, he is the odds-on favorite - at least for the Democrat nomination. Fortunately for US, he is an idiotic gaffe-machine.

Ironically, the Democrats are hoping to target the huge group of people who want to vote for "NOT TRUMP," just like Trump cashed in on the millions who wanted to vote for "NOT HILLARY" in 2016.

Priceless.
Except we don't have the Russians churning out propaganda for us.

Forum List

Back