Biden Desperately Flailing As He Sinks

Condi enjoys playing piano and running her university. Not a chance, nor would she in any case.
You're probably right, billy, but it's an uplifting thought. His blue collar appeal and her class/diplomacy/experience is a winner. Heck, I'd even vote for that team if it were the other way around and she were the CIC. Who in this world doesn't respect that lady for being thoughtful and never knee-jerk quirky.

He's perfectly safe suggesting it. Any republican who even hints at taking him up on it would be torn to bloody gobbets by the tRumpkin mobs.
Yeah... like they did McCain and Romney.

In reality, you're just Butthurt because your leading candidate is so pitiful and desperate he'd pick a Republican VP just to have a prayer of being close.

EXETER, N.H. ― It seemed like an oddball question for former Vice President Joe Biden: Would he be open to having a Republican serve as his own vice president if he were the Democratic nominee? But during a routine campaign stop here on Monday, Biden’s answer was a bit surprising.

“The answer is, I would,” Biden said. “But I can’t think of one now.”

At the time, Biden’s response seemed to be taken more as a joke or rhetorical flourish, drawing laughs from the crowd gathered at Exeter’s historic town hall. But Biden immediately silenced the laughs.

“No, I’m serious,” he said. “No, here’s what I mean. Let me explain that. You know, there’s some really decent Republicans that are out there still. But here’s the problem right now, of the well-known ones, they’ve got to step up, you know what I mean?”

Biden again clarified that he wasn’t “being a wiseguy,” and that there are a lot of people who are qualified to be vice president.

BIDEN DOESN’T RULE OUT REPUBLICAN VP!

This might be a deal breaker for many Democrats. What do you think?
wow....im voting biden....

Condi enjoys playing piano and running her university. Not a chance, nor would she in any case.
You're probably right, billy, but it's an uplifting thought. His blue collar appeal and her class/diplomacy/experience is a winner. Heck, I'd even vote for that team if it were the other way around and she were the CIC. Who in this world doesn't respect that lady for being thoughtful and never knee-jerk quirky.

The more I study early 21st Century history the less I am intrigued by modern Western diplomacy.

EXETER, N.H. ― It seemed like an oddball question for former Vice President Joe Biden: Would he be open to having a Republican serve as his own vice president if he were the Democratic nominee? But during a routine campaign stop here on Monday, Biden’s answer was a bit surprising.

At the time, Biden’s response seemed to be taken more as a joke or rhetorical flourish, drawing laughs from the crowd gathered at Exeter’s historic town hall. But Biden immediately silenced the laughs.

“No, I’m serious,” he said. “No, here’s what I mean. Let me explain that. You know, there’s some really decent Republicans that are out there still. But here’s the problem right now, of the well-known ones, they’ve got to step up, you know what I mean?”

Biden again clarified that he wasn’t “being a wiseguy,” and that there are a lot of people who are qualified to be vice president.

Romney!!!

Even if Biden gets the nomination he will have no choice in who is picked for VP. Saying he would consider a republican is pandering to the never TRUMP vote.

It's a forgone conclusion that Biden will pick a Afro AMerican
The only question wil be if it's a woman or man

waters_0423.png

Anyone but Trump*! However, if Biden wins the primary and chooses a Republican VP running mate - I would have a hard time "falling in line". If Biden died or became incapacitated while in office - we'd have a Republican president. No thanks! Biden should groom a Democrat VP to follow him.

How is he going to pick a Republican VP from Prison?

In 1864 Lincoln (R) had Andrew Johnson (D). Look how that turned out.

Anyone but Trump*! However, if Biden wins the primary and chooses a Republican VP running mate - I would have a hard time "falling in line". If Biden died or became incapacitated while in office - we'd have a Republican president. No thanks! Biden should groom a Democrat VP to follow him.

So glad you feel that way. I hope others do too, and Biden does choose a Republican VP.

Maybe he should call Putin up and offer him $13 Million for another Dirty Dossier to help beat Orange Man Bad!

why would any adult male just go up to a woman with baby and try to kiss or make out with the baby?

So glad you feel that way. I hope others do too, and Biden does choose a Republican VP.

Anyone but Trump*!

Forum List

Back