Biden Desperately Flailing As He Sinks

People, PLEASE no polls. Polls are lies. I spent hours the summer of 2016 with the RealClearPolitics figures and graphs ------ like your graph there from RCP. All of them turned out to be totally lies and fraudulent. They had Hillary winning hugely ---- in fact, Trump won moderately strongly. I haven't been on RCP from that day to this and I suggest they publish nothing but fake news and shouldn't be used to make any point.

Hillary was within the margin of error. Go back and look.

The problem was that people extrapolated the national polls to the electoral college, which was a mistake.

People who think polls are "lies and frauds" don't understand math.

Polls are "lies and frauds" and I understand math perfectly. I also took courses in how statistics can be manufactured to predict the desired outcome. Apparently you lie and are a fraud.

Why bother with Biden at all....go directly to president AOC....Piglousi can be VP!

Clinton and Obama both had Republicans in their cabinet
But not as VP.

Obama picked Joe because he was white and people thought he was relatively normal.

Joe has to pick a minority. He has no choice.

Or it's because DumBama knew he was a radical leftist, and needed somebody known for being a little more moderate.
Biden will have to "Balance" his ticket with a minority. He has no choice.

A half Black half Hispanic non-binary that identifies as a woman is likely. Sound like Booker has a shot.

Clinton and Obama both had Republicans in their cabinet
But not as VP.

Obama picked Joe because he was white and people thought he was relatively normal.

Joe has to pick a minority. He has no choice.

Or it's because DumBama knew he was a radical leftist, and needed somebody known for being a little more moderate.
Biden will have to "Balance" his ticket with a minority. He has no choice.

A half Black half Hispanic non-binary that identifies as a woman is likely. Sound like Booker has a shot.

I think if he's going to make those plans, Booker is the wrong person. For one, he's a guy. Two, he's a radical. Biden would do better with Harris.

EXETER, N.H. ― It seemed like an oddball question for former Vice President Joe Biden: Would he be open to having a Republican serve as his own vice president if he were the Democratic nominee? But during a routine campaign stop here on Monday, Biden’s answer was a bit surprising.

“The answer is, I would,” Biden said. “But I can’t think of one now.”

At the time, Biden’s response seemed to be taken more as a joke or rhetorical flourish, drawing laughs from the crowd gathered at Exeter’s historic town hall. But Biden immediately silenced the laughs.

“No, I’m serious,” he said. “No, here’s what I mean. Let me explain that. You know, there’s some really decent Republicans that are out there still. But here’s the problem right now, of the well-known ones, they’ve got to step up, you know what I mean?”

Biden again clarified that he wasn’t “being a wiseguy,” and that there are a lot of people who are qualified to be vice president.

BIDEN DOESN’T RULE OUT REPUBLICAN VP!

This might be a deal breaker for many Democrats. What do you think?

Good God you people are gullible. Why does it “seem like an oddball question”? Because it was a question planned, directed and planted to seem like a question by the Biden campaign. They think it’s really really clever to box the compass and give people no choice between parties...so they planted the question.

The swamp coming together.

Biden also came our with this doozy last week.
Biden said he'd nominate Obama to the Supreme Court if 'he'd take it'

He’s simply trying to buy Obama’s support from Pocahontas Warren.

Just politicking and posturing for animals like yourself. Remember how impressed you were with lady Gaga supporting Hillary? Our problems aren’t in government. Our problems are the shallowness and gullibility of people like you who see nothing wrong with a Republicrat ticket because you are impressed by cunning and power.

EXETER, N.H. ― It seemed like an oddball question for former Vice President Joe Biden: Would he be open to having a Republican serve as his own vice president if he were the Democratic nominee? But during a routine campaign stop here on Monday, Biden’s answer was a bit surprising.

At the time, Biden’s response seemed to be taken more as a joke or rhetorical flourish, drawing laughs from the crowd gathered at Exeter’s historic town hall. But Biden immediately silenced the laughs.

“No, I’m serious,” he said. “No, here’s what I mean. Let me explain that. You know, there’s some really decent Republicans that are out there still. But here’s the problem right now, of the well-known ones, they’ve got to step up, you know what I mean?”

Biden again clarified that he wasn’t “being a wiseguy,” and that there are a lot of people who are qualified to be vice president.

He's perfectly safe suggesting it. Any republican who even hints at taking him up on it would be torn to bloody gobbets by the tRumpkin mobs.

I don't think that Republicans who are in the Never-Trump mob really give a shit. John Kasich would accept the VP nomination from the D's in a flash.

And it could be a tremendous political move on the part of Sleepy Joe. A lot of Republicans and independents will be crossing over in Open Primaries, and this could attract these more moderate voters.

He's perfectly safe suggesting it. Any republican who even hints at taking him up on it would be torn to bloody gobbets by the tRumpkin mobs.

I don't think that Republicans who are in the Never-Trump mob really give a shit. John Kasich would accept the VP nomination from the D's in a flash.

And it could be a tremendous political move on the part of Sleepy Joe. A lot of Republicans and independents will be crossing over in Open Primaries, and this could attract these more moderate voters.
I wasn't speaking metaphorically. Any republican who crossed that line would be in mortal danger.

I wasn't speaking metaphorically. Any republican who crossed that line would be in mortal danger.

Aw, bullshit.

Bill Kristol, John Kasich and George Will all crossed over the to dark side and aren't in any danger at all. Accepting an appointment from Sleepy Joe wouldn't hurt any of them

You were and are lying. Because you're a liar.

Name 1 NeverTrumper RINO that has been assaulted.

Scarbrough? Krystal? Weld? Romney? What's his name running for POTUS as a supposed Republican?

Go ahead. Name one.

(Crickets)

Scarbrough? Krystal? Weld? Romney? What's his name running for POTUS as a supposed Republican?

Go ahead. Name one.

(Crickets)

Thanks.

The reason why John Kasich isn't running in 2020 isn't due to the fact he is frightened about "mortal danger". Its due to the fact he doesn't have many supporters or money, and all his prospective supporters realize how futile it would be.

Biden is doing everything possible to insure that he doesn't get nominated by the Moon Bat Party, isn't he?

What respectable TDS afflicted Moon Bat would vote for him thinking he might pick a Republican as a running mate?

Go ahead. Name one.

(Crickets)

Thanks.

The reason why John Kasich isn't running in 2020 isn't due to the fact he is frightened about "mortal danger". Its due to the fact he doesn't have many supporters or money, and all his prospective supporters realize how futile it would be.

Kasish is finished in politics. He made such a fool out of himself while revealing who he really was during the debates. He couldn't get a job here as a state rep in Ohio. I have no trust in a man who doesn't honor his word. And it's less than that than it is he was such a sore loser, that he didn't attend the convention held in his own state, and he's the one who pushed for it.

I voted for him twice as Governor never realizing how petulant he was, and what a sore loser he turned out to be. So maybe he would make a good Democrat.

Aw, bullshit.

Bill Kristol, John Kasich and George Will all crossed over the to dark side and aren't in any danger at all. Accepting an appointment from Sleepy Joe wouldn't hurt any of them
Nope. Still republicans, just not tRump fans.

Forum List

Back