Biden condemns Afghans for fighting back against Taliban

1657628737130.png

Seems he is just following the peace deal where it was promised the US would help the Taliban gain international recognition as the legit Govt of the country.

Seems he is just following the peace deal where it was promised the US would help the Taliban gain international recognition as the legit Govt of the country.

They are the legit government of Afghanistan. It's not any of our business if the people of Afghanistan want to change it.

Joe is now made by science. A once human integrated into an individual with a dildo....He is a Joedo! He even cums from his brain-dead head.

Joe is now made by science. A once human integrated into an individual with a dildo....He is a Joedo! He even cums from his brain-dead head.

Wow. you far right wingnuts sure to have weird sexual fantasies.

What sort of a person even thinks up crap like this.

It an internal issue in Afghanistan. It's none of our business.
THEN DON'T CONDEMN THEM FOR FIGHTING BACK!

and hard to call it internal when we leave enough to wipe out armies behind. we still hold a level of responsibility - at least responsible people do.

and hard to call it internal when we leave enough to wipe out armies behind. we still hold a level of responsibility - at least responsible people do.

Almost all of what was "left behind" is what was given to the Afghan army over the course of 15 years.

that is a potential angle, sure. but it also seems very odd to me that we can claim none of our business, but stick our nose in for the taliban, not the people we were trying to help for how many years again?

if it is none of our business, ok. i can go with that, but then shut up to anything going on. supporting one side or the other suddenly it's our business again.

i don't see how someone can view it as "none of our business" when that is simply what biden is doing.

Almost all of what was "left behind" is what was given to the Afghan army over the course of 15 years.
true. in that light it really wasn't ours to take back. then again even if it was we rarely do.

just a whole lot of crap done wrong there by several administrations. now supporting our former enemy is just messed up to me.

I believe I said it was none of our business. What do you think that is saying?

That happened because we didn't mind our own business. We never learn.

I believe I said it was none of our business. What do you think that is saying?

That happened because we didn't mind our own business. We never learn.
you're saying it's none of our business, shut up.

i agree, it's none of our business. biden needs to shut up and stay out of it then. but he's not. you seem to miss very obvious things in order to keep being whatever this is.

you're saying it's none of our business, shut up.

i agree, it's none of our business. biden needs to shut up and stay out of it then. but he's not. you seem to miss very obvious things in order to keep being whatever this is.

Lol......off your rocker this morning I see.

Lol......off your rocker this morning I see.
dude, you're not staying out of it of it you stick your nose in it, are you?

that is just absurd. but hey, it's me. its never you.

dude, you're not staying out of it of it you stick your nose in it, are you?

that is just absurd. but hey, it's me. its never you.

Up is down and down is up.. Sorry you can't understand a simple answer. Mind our own business. Period.

Forum List

Back