Biden condemns Afghans for fighting back against Taliban

I see, you want me to intervene and stop our interfering. I get it. OK, I will get right on that.
No. Simply say we are not minding our own business as suggested.

Not sure why every fucking conversation with you is so fucking stupid.

No. Simply say we are not minding our own business as suggested.

Not sure why every fucking conversation with you is so fucking stupid.

You were the one who had to spin what I said to the same thing I said just in other words.

You were the one who had to spin what I said to the same thing I said just in other words.
God you are a fucking tool. Even when I agree with you you have to make it a fight.

Mind our own business. I agree.
State department, shut the fuck up.
You don't care we are not minding our own business.

The rest is in your head with a lot of other strange shit.

no it wasnt! it wasn't anything like Trump would have done...and why would a bungled Unconditional Surrender be the one and only thing ShortBus Joe have to follow to the Letter?

Well we know what Trump did do. Nothing.

Who every said they would be? Them being so was not part of the agreement between the US and the Taliban. All they had to do was quit killing our people
So as long as countries maintain some peace agreement with us, they can do whatever they want to other people? This is your standard?

If you say so. The Taliban runs the country. Certain segments of the country want to change that. Of course that is exactly what the Nazi's did I guess.

It's more comparable to what we did in the late 18th Century.
Do you find it to be acceptable behavior?

no it wasnt! it wasn't anything like Trump would have done...and why would a bungled Unconditional Surrender be the one and only thing ShortBus Joe have to follow to the Letter?

We will never know what Trump would have done since he choose not to do it. But I do agree chances are that he would not have messed it up as badly as Biden.

But we do know is that he negotiated and approved the deal. Th deal was pretty baisc, you stop killing our people we will leave and we will help you gain international recognition

So as long as countries maintain some peace agreement with us, they can do whatever they want to other people? This is your standard?

It is not my standard. I am not in the State Dept. But, yeah that has pretty much been the US policy for the last 150 years.

Do you find it to be acceptable behavior?

What? The people deciding who will run their country? Yes I do BUT in the end it's not my business any more than it was the business of Italy when we decided to change governments in 1776.

What? The people deciding who will run their country? Yes I do BUT in the end it's not my business any more than it was the business of Italy when we decided to change governments in 1776.
You weak coward fuck. Get that shit out of my face and respond to my post. Neither of us were talking about people choosing a leader. You suck at debating man.

Having our military there is not how I define minding our business.
well neither is telling the afgans to stand down and stop fighting but you don't seem to have a problem with that.

Forum List

Back