Biden calls David Axelrod a pri*k

Former Obama adviser David Axelrod doubled down after President Biden reportedly called him a "PRICK" and argued that the president has a "real problem" if he thinks he can "cheat nature."

New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd defended Axelrod in a column published on Sunday, criticizing Biden for engaging in "petty feuds."

"I don’t care about them thinking I’m a prick — that’s fine," Axelrod told Dowd. "I hope they don’t think the polls are wrong, because they’re not."
For those of you who voted for Biden because Trump does not act "PRESIDENTIAL", is this "PRESIDENTIAL" behavior by Biden?

Former Obama adviser David Axelrod doubled down after President Biden reportedly called him a "pr---" and argued that the president has a "real problem" if he thinks he can "cheat nature."

New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd defended Axelrod in a column published on Sunday, criticizing Biden for engaging in "petty feuds."

"I don’t care about them thinking I’m a prick — that’s fine," Axelrod told Dowd. "I hope they don’t think the polls are wrong, because they’re not."
For those of you who voted for Biden because Trump does not act "PRESIDENTIAL", is this "PRESIDENTIAL" behavior by Biden?

President Snow is angry.

LOL

Former Obama adviser David Axelrod doubled down after President Biden reportedly called him a "PRICK" and argued that the president has a "real problem" if he thinks he can "cheat nature."

I agree with Axelrod and BIden.

Yes, Axe is a prick and yes Biden is too old.

Weird feelings I'm experiencing here.

Forum List

Back