Biden At Press Conference: "I'll tell you what, I don't know about you, but I'm gonna go to bed", Southern Hemisphere is "Third World"

We all fall off our bikes now and again. At least Biden can still ride a bide at age 80. That alone is indicative of a high level of balance and coordination. How many 80 year olds do you know that ride bicycles? People with dementia aren't capable of anything so complex as maintaining balance, riding a bicycle, and navigating through traffic to a destination.

I'm still riding my bike, but I'm only 74. I have noted that my balance and coordination aren't what they once were, and I'm not riding with no hands or taking flying starts like I did when I was younger, But I can easily ride 5 miles in an outing. My stamina and energy levels are lower and I need more rest breaks when working, but I have been high energy all of my life.

I have known a few 80 year olds who could do more in a morning than I could do in a day, and they amazed me. Joe Biden appears to be one of them. You're mocking him at a press conference after he had flown for nearly 24 hours, held high level meetings for which he had to be prepared, and then went out and did a press conference. I'd need two days to recover just from the travel. I had one friend who lived to be 104, and was mentally sharp and clear until the day she died. As in all phases of life, everybody is different and we all have both differing talents and differing limitations.

Trump can't even walk down a ramp without assistance, much less ride a bike. He needs two hands to hold a glass of water. Trump's father died of Alzheimer's which is inherited. Trump famously only sleeps a few hours each night, also raising his risk of dementia. And he sounds crazy when he talks. "I am your retribution". Who says shit like that except crazy people?
Trump’s father died of pneumonia at the age of 93.
Once again you are caught being a lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit.

Sorry, I feel like a nap myself and I didn't do it 1/10th this guy's been up to..... I feel like his assistants and handlers do a very crappy job.... Republicans are great at being smooth andgetting elected and screwing things all to hell for the rich, Democrats have a problem with message but govern very well thank you very much, Super Dupers.... I watched this earlier and didn't hear anything about going to bed.....
^ What in the actual F….

Don’t put politics before country

correct the whole "shit hole country" thing was hearsay from a private meeting.. brought forth by some staffer who had an anti- trump bias. No chance of ever getting any real context from his statement, if those words were ever used.

Stone cold, brotha.

Is it OK if he feels a little tired after being up for 30 hours of travel meeting with leaders and not making a fool of himself and having a press conference that shows how much experience he has with actual diplomacy, have you heard the word? Hater dupes!

You'll say just about anything to defend him, huh?

How is this man going to make it 14 months even TO the election--let alone beyond?

The next couple of months should be interesting....

Is it OK if he feels a little tired after being up for 30 hours of travel meeting with leaders and not making a fool of himself and having a press conference that shows how much experience he has with actual diplomacy, have you heard the word? Hater dupes!

Forum List

Back