Biden Asked -Who Needs 100 Rounds ?

In a speech yesterday, Joe Biden asked "Who in God's name needs 100 rounds in a clip ?"

This obviously was a slap at the NRA, and supporters of the legality of assault guns, ie. those capable of firing many rounds at once, aka fully automatic, aka "machine guns".

Well, I'll answer your question Joe. Trisha Meili, that's who, who was attacked by a mob of dozens of lunatic sex fiends in Central Park, in New York City, in 1989. Others who likewise, for whatever reason, might find themselves under attack or threatened by some gang of a dozen, or many more goofballs.

If you look out your window and find 30 biker gang outlaws or MS13 loonies on your front lawn, and getting ready to throw Molotov cocktails at your house, you wanna try and stop them with a 6 shooter ?

Joe Biden: 'Who in God's Name Needs 100 Rounds in a Clip?'

You forgot to tell us about a Red Dawn invasion
So what would YOU do if a criminal gang showed up at your house ? Offer them lollipops ?

In a speech yesterday, Joe Biden asked "Who in God's name needs 100 rounds in a clip ?"

This obviously was a slap at the NRA, and supporters of the legality of assault guns, ie. those capable of firing many rounds at once, aka fully automatic, aka "machine guns".

Well, I'll answer your question Joe. Trisha Meili, that's who, who was attacked by a mob of dozens of lunatic sex fiends in Central Park, in New York City, in 1989. Others who likewise, for whatever reason, might find themselves under attack or threatened by some gang of a dozen, or many more goofballs.

If you look out your window and find 30 biker gang outlaws or MS13 loonies on your front lawn, and getting ready to throw Molotov cocktails at your house, you wanna try and stop them with a 6 shooter ?

WTF would she be doing jogging an assault rifle and 100 rounds?
Protecting herself from the uncivilized mob barbaric, savages that attacked her.
There was only one mugger

So what would YOU do if a criminal gang showed up at your house ? Offer them lollipops ?

Turn on the sprinklers

Protecting herself from the uncivilized mob barbaric, savages that attacked her.

You're stupid; you've obviously never watched those movies where the good guys always kill at least 50 of the bad guys n stuff, and only get scratched up a little, and the cops show up after it's all over and stand around in awe of the Heroes. I mean get real; watch some Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal movies and get a clue, dude.

Last edited:

'

Yeah, I always hate when that happens. Too bad we can't buy rocket launchers and grenades at the 7-11.

In other news, a couple of Islamo-Vermin here, loaded down with explosives and automatic weapons and covered in body armor on their way to a museum exhibit they found 'offensive' got taken out by a patrol officer with two shots from his service weapon..

Lots of evidence disproved that. The jury was right

Turn on the sprinklers
Which would escalate their attack against you. So you wouldn't stop them with a fully automatic rifle. You're dead.

So which would you choose they do ? Drag you 2 miles behind a pickup truck, or drop you into a wood chipper ?

You're stupid; you've obviously never watched those movies where the good guys always kill at least 50 of the bad guys n stuff, and only get scratched up a little, and the cops show up after it's all over and stand around in awe of the Heroes. I mean get real; watch some Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal movies and get a clue, dude.
Everyone with a hundred round magazine is a secret Rambo.
Ready to take on the bad guys and mow them down with uncanny accuracy while incoming rounds ricochet harmlessly around them

Either that or they are some creep looking for the best way to massacre small children

getting in a firefight with a gang aint real f'n smart -

a gang with ak47's spraying the house = crawl under something AND cover your ass until the TRAINED HEAT gets there.

Ready to take on the bad guys and mow them down with uncanny accuracy while incoming rounds ricochet harmlessly around them

Either that or they are some creep looking for the best way to massacre small children
The point is most people are not Rambo. They are built different. They are a different sex. They are older. They are physically weaker. They are imprisoned by the politics of the insane. The weapon to them evens things out a bit if ever needed...maybe...

a gang with ak47's spraying the house = crawl under something AND cover your ass until the TRAINED HEAT gets there.
You don’t get it

The bad guys don’t know how to conduct a firefight and always miss

I saw it in a movie

everyone needs an automatic .308 and a 100 round tub -

until the other guy opens his up pointed at you -

the shit INSTANTLY changes.

The point is most people are not Rambo. They are built different. They are a different sex. They are older. They are physically weaker. They are imprisoned by the politics of the insane. The weapon to them evens things out a bit if ever needed...maybe...

I own guns, and I support concealed carry. I don't support whack job nonsense spewed by some of these lunatics re what the 2nd A says and what should be legal, and that every idiot should have access to automatic weapons, mortars, nuclear warheads, those sorts of lunatic claims many of these morons think is what the Founders intended.

You don’t get it

The bad guys don’t know how to conduct a firefight and always miss

I saw it in a movie

Damn right!

I own guns, and I support concealed carry. I don't support whack job nonsense spewed by some of these lunatics re what the 2nd A says and what should be legal, and that every idiot should have access to automatic weapons, mortars, nuclear warheads, those sorts of lunatic claims many of these morons think is what the Founders intended.
So... like, maybe, 6 people.
What point do you think that makes?

I often go Snipe hunting. I find that having a hundred rounds in my AR-15 is necessary. Those little buggers are fast......but tasty

It's as simple as the reason Biden needs his Corvette. He doesn't need a Corvette, the speed limit is around 65mph so why does he need a car that can go 150mph. I don't need 100 rounds I want a 100 round magazine and it is my right. Mandate a governor on Corvettes so they can't exceed 65mph and leave my guns alone.

"Who in God's name needs 100 rounds in a clip ?"
Can you imagine a clip with 100 rounds?
:laugh:

Here's 30 rounds:

30-Round-Clip.jpg

Forum List

Back