Biden apologizes for calling Laken Riley's kiIIer an "Illegal" -“They Built this Country."

When my mother's ancestor came here in the early 1700s they weren't Illegals and there was no welfare. When my father's ancestors came in the mid 1800s they were not Illegals and there was no welfare.

The little Jose and Maria welfare queens that Potatohead is letting in and giving them welfare so they will vote Democrat are Illegals.

When my mother's ancestor came here in the early 1700s they weren't Illegals and there was no welfare. When my father's ancestors came in the mid 1800s they were not Illegals and there was no welfare.

The little Jose and Maria welfare queens that Potatohead is letting in and giving them welfare so they will vote Democrat are Illegals.
Well that was a long time ago and I choose to opt out of a fight over the current system.

Definitions from Oxford Languages ·
a·li·en
adjective
belonging to a foreign country or nation.
noun
a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living.

il·le·gal
contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law.

Anyone who enters this country illegally does not deserve and has not earned the title of "immigrant" or "undocumented"

According to Black's Law Dictionary, an illegal alien is a foreigner who lives in the US without the right to stay and has not taken steps to become a citizen

GOD yes!

You are absolutely correct. :thup:

BIDENIS an embarrassment to be called a president. The POS that killed that girl was an illegal alien. Not an immigrant. Anyone crossing the border illegally is an illegal alien from another country and not a US citizen is an alien. An immigrant enters the country legally. And if Biden do not know this he cannot be my president.BIDEN, YOU ARE FIRED>

Forum List

Back