Biden announces allegiance to China and his "Science Team"

This is really what it is about.

China would love for the rest of the world to prolong the shut down of their economies and education systems, and many government functions like courts and other stuff.

5e8e3a3f81704cb78ab380a6ac90acfa.jpeg

Biden holds conference to pick his Science Team.

My gosh, in the first 90 seconds, he already bowed to China, promising them “possibilities” in America. The first 90 seconds.

At 4:15 it sounds like he promises to cure cancer, but what he said was “preside over cancer”.

Science...

nx299Y.gif

for a second there i was confusing you with that shill america hater jimH,HE would never admit to this.lOL

I was confused with the name similarities as well.

I am Jim H VA USA everywhere I post. @JimHVAUSA at Parler. I am not the JimH you are referring to. I am a husband, father, Conservative, engineer, American citizen residing in VA, USA.

My gosh, in the first 90 seconds, he already bowed to China, promising them “possibilities” in America. The first 90 seconds.

At 4:15 it sounds like he promises to cure cancer, but what he said was “preside over cancer”.

Science...

nx299Y.gif

for a second there i was confusing you with that shill america hater jimH,HE would never admit to this.lOL

I was confused with the name similarities as well.

I am Jim H VA USA everywhere I post. @JimHVAUSA at Parler. I am not the JimH you are referring to. I am a husband, father, Conservative, engineer, American citizen residing in VA, USA.

Welcome, I only had to read the first post of yours that I saw and I knew you couldn't be the same person.

Science...

nx299Y.gif

Pedo joe is owned by the ccp. Of course he's going to bow. This idiot has a chinese monitor that follows him around.

Exactly.

Forum List

Back