AOC Proposes Bill to Deprogram Trump Supporters and Stolen Election "Conspiracy Theorists"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
There should be some nice land in the countryside that Pol Pot would approve of for the re-education camps.

1610833639565.png

There should be some nice land in the countryside that Pol Pot would approve of for the re-education camps.

View attachment 443791

It's the communistic mindset. She must have read some of the book 1984 before she decided to become a Democrat.

View attachment 443791
Well, that's stupid. I would like to say there must be more to the story but it's AOC. There usually isn't. She truly believes that there is this huge swath of people that are white supremacists.

View attachment 443791
Well, that's stupid. I would like to say there must be more to the story but it's AOC. There usually isn't. She truly believes that there is this huge swath of people that are white supremacists.

Uh.... hello?? Have you even so much as read this board?

It's also worth noting that nowhere was Cortéz quoted using the term "de-program". Nor did the article link to it. Nor is she quoted on any assessment of how big a "swath" white supremacy is anyway, merely calling it "nihilist".

Last edited:

View attachment 443791
Bill Gates owns a lot of farmland. Re-education camps would not bother him.

View attachment 443791
Par for the course if you are going to appease Biden's masters and of course more slush funds for the corrupt corporation of the United States of America. Note; I did not say for the Republic of the United States of America which is a government the people consented to be governed by; that went out with all the election fraud and the bogus legislators we now have.

View attachment 443791

somehow she does not seem to know that she is
"white" (unless one buys into the current definition
of "person of color" including anyone who speaks
spanish----UNO DOS TRES QUATRO,,,,,,,, oh gee--
I is a PERSON OF COLOR too

View attachment 443791

It's also worth noting that nowhere was Cortéz quoted using the term "de-program". Nor did the article link to it. Nor is she quoted on any assessment of how big a "swath" white supremacy is anyway, merely calling it "nihilist".

Uh....hello?? Have you seen my ignore list on this board?

She used de-radicalize which is a thing and de-program is what it does. It's a thing used in other countries to "de-program" terrorists. There are several. For example, the prisons in Italy use them because that is where many individuals become radicalized.

View attachment 443791

While I think her proposal is ridiculous...the Q-anon cult is making subtle but alarming inroads.

View attachment 443791

She used de-radicalize which is a thing and de-program is what it does. It's a thing used in other countries to "de-program" terrorists. There are several. For example, the prisons in Italy use them because that is where many individuals become radicalized.

How would I see your Ignore list?

I'm just saying, the title is taking leaps. It's taken from the source article headline, which also takes leaps. The quote is not in there. Check me.

When somebody -- in this case the New York Post, not exactly a bastion of objectivity -- sees fit to change somebody's words into what they would have liked them to say, they're being dishonest.

View attachment 443791

While I think her proposal is ridiculous...the Q-anon cult is making subtle but alarming inroads.

Actually... It seems like many people, including posters here, WANT to have a civil war. I just can't figure out why they are doing these things unless they are trying to get people riled up.

View attachment 443791

No more than any other "group". The conspiracy theories that are listed in the article were all debunked some time ago.

View attachment 443791

How would I see your Ignore list?

I'm just saying, the title is taking leaps. It's taken from the source article headline, which also takes leaps. The quote is not in there. Check me.

When somebody -- in this case the New York Post, not exactly a bastion of objectivity -- sees fit to change somebody's words into what they would have liked them to say, they're being dishonest.
It's implied and in this case it's accurate.

(Because I post my list every once in awhile)

AOC is just as big a whack-job as Rump... she's just workin' the other side of Crazy Street. :cool:

--------

Still, some of these poor, deluded sick bastards who drank too deeply of the Orange Kool-Aid could probably USE a bit of 'vacation' time... ;)

Forum List

Back