Biden and Truth: Accomplishments minus any Hyperbole

May 4, 2022

hyperbole: noun

exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
"he vowed revenge with oaths and hyperboles"

THE RECORD (please help spread the word)

Well Over One Year In: FACT SHEET: One Year into Implementation (November 2022) of Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, Biden-⁠Harris Administration Celebrates Major Progress in Building a Better America

February 2022:

Thank you Biden/Harris

She is Vice President. Their job is to support the President's agenda. That's all.
What did Mike Pence do for four years?..Answer, be Trump's main cheerleader.
Using your logic .. he was Vice President and supported the president's agenda. Of course, he isn't in that role anymore, and Kamala is .. so what value is she bringing to the table besides being a diversity hire to check the box of a female 1/2 breed Vice President?

Using your logic .. he was Vice President and supported the president's agenda. Of course, he isn't in that role anymore, and Kamala is .. so what value is she bringing to the table besides being a diversity hire to check the box of a female 1/2 breed Vice President?
I understand. You don't like her kind. So you're going to apply a different set of standards to her because of your bigotry. But in reality she's supporting the President's agenda. Exactly what Pence did, and Biden did, and what Cheney did...albeit with a little more free reign, what Gore did...and on, and on, and on.

THE RECORD
(please help spread the word)

Well Over One Year In: FACT SHEET: One Year into Implementation (November 2022) of Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, Biden-⁠Harris Administration Celebrates Major Progress in Building a Better America

February 2022:

Thank you Biden/Harris
The presidents PR team is praising him?

I understand. You don't like her kind. So you're going to apply a different set of standards to her because of your bigotry. But in reality she's supporting the President's agenda. Exactly what Pence did, and Biden did, and what Cheney did...albeit with a little more free reign, what Gore did...and on, and on, and on.
Like or dislike .. she has provided zero value .. again .. what 5 big accomplishments has Kamala achieved?

THE RECORD
(please help spread the word)

February 2022:

Thank you Biden/Harris

They haven't done crap. One is simply stupid and the other has dementia.

Like or dislike .. she has provided zero value .. again .. what 5 big accomplishments has Kamala achieved?
Vice...President. Not President. Thought I'd make the font bigger because you seem to be learning impaired.

Name for me 5 accomplishments of Mike Pence (that he did on his own, not directed to by Trump).

Vice...President. Not President. Thought I'd make the font bigger because you seem to be learning impaired.

Name for me 5 accomplishments of Mike Pence (that he did on his own, not directed to by Trump).

Pence has a brain and can use it, Harris doesn't and can't.

Kamala was pre-selected even before Biden became president .. his big announcement to garner additional votes, and then he was boxed into a corner to select a black female. She wasn't selected based on merit .. she was selected because she fit the pre-canned requirements Biden boxed himself into. Regardless, using your logic, besides being a diversity hire as VP, what are other 5 top achievements?

Again .. Pence is irrelevant, as no one is claiming him to be of value ..

Kamala was pre-selected even before Biden became president .. his big announcement to garner additional votes, and then he was boxed into a corner to select a black female. She wasn't selected based on merit .. she was selected because she fit the pre-canned requirements Biden boxed himself into. Regardless, using your logic, besides being a diversity hire as VP, what are other 5 top achievements?

Again .. Pence is irrelevant, as no one is claiming him to be of value ..
So basically, you got nothing here except your bigotry. About what I thought to begin with.

Newsflash for ya....no one except you members of Alt-Right Nation care. :)

So basically, you got nothing here except your bigotry. About what I thought to begin with.

Newsflash for ya....no one except you members of Alt-Right Nation care. :)
The news flash is .. you can't name 5 successful accomplishments of Harris. One's bigotry, whether it exists or not, plays no role in her ability to be successful.

Forum List

Back