On her final day in DC—in her final act—Chief Judge Beryl Howell took unprecedented+illegal step of giving Trump’s lawyer notes to federal prosecutors

Reads to me like she was provided proof of a planned criminal act and as a member of the justice system turned that evidence over to a prosecutor.
Nah. This is just a total disregard for the constitution and the rule of law.
Funny how you people cheer the abuse of people's rights by leftists.
You never think that this may happen to you.

Nah. This is just a total disregard for the constitution and the rule of law.
Funny how you people cheer the abuse of people's rights by leftists.
You never think that this may happen to you.

If a judge is presented evidence of a crime, what do you suggest they do? Ignore it?

If a judge is presented evidence of a crime, what do you suggest they do? Ignore it?
Apparently they do that every day when it comes to Hillary, Biden, and any Democrats in general.

But clearly the evidence they're presenting isn't worthy of consideration, yet it's given full consideration, while tons of evidence of the Biden's taking money from our enemies and Hunter Biden committing multiple felonies is swept under the rug.

Nothing these people produce is worth a bucket of spit.

All of this crappola was released on a Friday so they can drum it up on the Sunday talkshows and generate a bunch of speculative headlines. It's not even worthy of our attention.

Apparently they do that every day when it comes to Hillary, Biden, and any Democrats in general.

If you say so.

But clearly the evidence they're presenting isn't worthy of consideration, yet it's given full consideration, while tons of evidence of the Biden's taking money from our enemies and Hunter Biden committing multiple felonies is swept under the rug.

Nothing these people produce is worth a bucket of spit.

All of this crappola was released on a Friday so they can drum it up on the Sunday talkshows and generate a bunch of speculative headlines. It's not even worthy of our attention.

Let us in on the rest of the expertise you have here. Sounds fascinating.

If you say so.

Let us in on the rest of the expertise you have here. Sounds fascinating.
I'm not saying anything. I'm just pointing out how the Server scandal went down. The FBI destroyed evidence and refused to put Hillary under oath. They also refused to fill out 302s when they fake questioned her before they dropped the case completely. Then James Comey released to the media confidential information on a private conversation between himself and Trump. And this was used to begin the Mueller Investigation.

This isn't my say-so. This is a matter of the official record.

I'm not saying anything.

Right.

I'm just pointing out how the Server scandal went down. The FBI destroyed evidence and refused to put Hillary under oath. They also refused to fill out 302s when they fake questioned her before they dropped the case completely. Then James Comey released to the media confidential information on a private conversation between himself and Trump. And this was used to begin the Mueller Investigation.

This isn't my say-so. This is a matter of the official record.

Republicans dropped the ball. I supported them prosecuting her. What do you expect me to now do? Expect others to do the same?

Right.

Republicans dropped the ball. I supported them prosecuting her. What do you expect me to now do? Expect others to do the same?
Well they never had any intention of prosecuting her from the beginning, mainly because the dirty little secret was Obama knew she had the server because he wanted her to have it.

Well they never had any intention of prosecuting her from the beginning, mainly because the dirty little secret was Obama knew she had the server because he wanted her to have it.

And? That does nothing to address what I said.

Reads to me like she was provided proof of a planned criminal act and as a member of the justice system turned that evidence over to a prosecutor.
Splain this to me Lucy. If Trump's own lawyer cannot share client information, which is privileged, how in the hell can a third party pull it off legally?

Splain this to me Lucy. If Trump's own lawyer cannot share client information, which is privileged, how in the hell can a third party pull it off legally?

A judge when presented evidence of a crime does not fall under the same regulations as the clients lawyer. Do you really not understand this?

Now one may ask how is it that a clients lawyer would willingly present evidence to a judge of a possible crime? Good question. One might surmise that Trump has been left with scraping the bottom of the barrel in hiring representation.

A judge when presented evidence of a crime does not fall under the same regulations as the clients lawyer. Do you really not understand this?

Now one may ask how is it that a clients lawyer would willingly present evidence to a judge of a possible crime? Good question. One might surmise that Trump has been left with scraping the bottom of the barrel in hiring representation.
Whatever. Whoever leaked the privileged information needs to be dealt with. Trump's lawyer, or office worker, or secretary. Also if the judge knows that it is privileged, can he legally use it? I don't need an uneducated opinion, show me the law that governs this incident.

Whatever. Whoever leaked the privileged information needs to be dealt with. Trump's lawyer, or office worker, or secretary. Also if the judge knows that it is privileged, can he legally use it? I don't need an uneducated opinion, show me the law that governs this incident.

Did the attorney hand it over through incompetence? Perhaps, the article states he has put himself in legal jeopardy and that's all I can go on.

I'm not a law expert but tell me. How should the law work if a clients attorney notes a crime he and the client is planning and then the attorney inadvertently delivers that evidence to a judge?

A judge should just ignore it?

reads to me like propaganda from the daily beast…likely fully of half truths and disinformation

reads to me like propaganda from the daily beast…likely fully of half truths and disinformation

I clicked back on the link and it wouldn't let me access it. I found the exact same story on many other sources.

Did the attorney hand it over through incompetence? Perhaps, the article states he has put himself in legal jeopardy and that's all I can go on.

I'm not a law expert but tell me. How should the law work if a clients attorney notes a crime he and the client is planning and then the attorney inadvertently delivers that evidence to a judge?

A judge should just ignore it?
I do believe that if an attorney learns of an impending criminal act by his client he is duty-bound to report it but that is not what we are dealing with in this situation. Someone needs to be held accountable for the leak. Don't know what a judge can do with it, legally.

Forum List

Back