Biden Accidentally Reads ‘Top Line’ Message Instruction On Scripted Answer For TV Interview

No Alzheimer’s at all.

You can be in denial about Trump being far dumber if you want, but we all know the truth. Biden is just old. Old people say dumb things sometimes. Trump is both old and retarded.

Trump last week gave a 70 minute speech, and did a great job. Biden can't even do a 3 minute speech on teleprompter without screwing it up. I'm sure Obama is happy, because he is the only other one to screw up a telepromted speech.

Can't wait for the debates. He'll have weeks to practice the canned questions from the msm that will be leaked to him.
Not like that hasn't happened before.
Dude couldn't read from a teleprompter for 15 minutes without having one of his gibberish minutes.

Lets all remember the election will be between Harris and Trump. Biden is just the DNC's token 'short bus' rider.

Can't wait for the debates. He'll have weeks to practice the canned questions from the msm that will be leaked to him.
Not like that hasn't happened before.
While Trump will ramble like a moron regardless of what information he is given.
No one is going to leak the questions to him, like they did with the old hag.
There is no doubt IMO that Biden will have a heads up on questions to be asked.

And then you for not denying what was in my post. Your honesty is appreciated.
Why are you such a pussy when it comes to Trump’s retardation? I at least admit Biden says stupid shit once in a while. You pretend Trump doesn’t because you’re a fucking child.
Because it's apples and oranges, and again you are not denying that the questions will probably be leaked to Biden prior to the debates.

4dphqx.jpg

Forum List

Back