Biden Accidentally Reads ‘Top Line’ Message Instruction On Scripted Answer For TV Interview

He read? I didn't know he could do that.

Be nice now, besides his 2 dozen golf cart at his rally he had a Pittsburg rally, first in a long time. They had a hard time accommodating the 30 people showed up.

Poor fucker, take him out and quit the embarrassment. What's the matter with DNC, his wife letting this joke go on.

Do you think some in the MSM are beginning to be embarrassed by this? I imagine a few have a soul and are at least getting there. But the more the MSM covers for Joe the more votes he loses, so there is that.

Tweet from James Woods:

If that happens watch for Hillary to come to the Communist Democrat's rescue :icon_rolleyes:

Can’t happen at this point. Ballots cannot be changed after a certain point in each state. It would have to be Camel-Uh.

He read? I didn't know he could do that.

Be nice now, besides his 2 dozen golf cart at his rally he had a Pittsburg rally, first in a long time. They had a hard time accommodating the 30 people showed up.

Poor fucker, take him out and quit the embarrassment. What's the matter with DNC, his wife letting this joke go on.

That was Monday, on Tuesday the campaign put a lid on his movements.

Can’t happen at this point. Ballots cannot be changed after a certain point in each state. It would have to be Camel-Uh.

If the head of a ticket dies I'm sure they would print up new ballots for a Presidential race.

Can't wait for the debates. He'll have weeks to practice the canned questions from the msm that will be leaked to him.
Not like that hasn't happened before.
While Trump will ramble like a moron regardless of what information he is given.

Can't wait for the debates. He'll have weeks to practice the canned questions from the msm that will be leaked to him.
While Trump will ramble like a moron regardless of what information he is given.
No one is going to leak the questions to him, like they did with the old hag.
There is no doubt IMO that Biden will have a heads up on questions to be asked.

And than you for not denying what was in my post. Your honesty is appreciated.

I don’t know whether laugh or cry! On one hand, how can you not laugh at Joe Biden‘s blunders. On the other hand, how disturbing is it that Joe Biden is the best a major political can come up with?

How dumb must the other democrat leaders be with this man being their nominee?!?

1599094514466.png

I don’t know whether laugh or cry! On one hand, how can you not laugh at Joe Biden‘s blunders. On the other hand, how disturbing is it that Joe Biden is the best a major political can come up with?
Beat me to it.

No one is going to leak the questions to him, like they did with the old hag.
There is no doubt IMO that Biden will have a heads up on questions to be asked.

And than you for not denying what was in my post. Your honesty is appreciated.
Why are you such a pussy when it comes to Trump’s retardation? I at least admit Biden says stupid shit once in a while. You pretend Trump doesn’t because you’re a fucking child.

Forum List

Back