Biden A Strong President

I heard Biden's speech and it was strong.
Trump is weak, unable to control the violence of his supporters much like Trump's failure to control the virus in the country under his command. How will re-electing Trump solve anything since he can't solve these problem now when he is ALREADY president? Electing Trump won't change a thing, but make things worse.
Biden's speech rings true as Trump thumps his chest but everyone know Trump's a IMPOTENT LOSER.
game-show-1-elected-trump-democrats-destroy-america-2-biden-do-same-thing.jpg

Trump is weak, unable to control the violence of his supporters much like Trump's failure to control the virus in the country under his command. How will re-electing Trump solve anything since he can't solve these problem now when he is ALREADY president? Electing Trump won't change a thing, but make things worse.
Biden's speech rings true as Trump thumps his chest but everyone know Trump's a IMPOTENT LOSER.
For the BONUS PRIZE, name one significant accomplishment Biden has completed in his 51 years as a career politician.

Just one is all I ask.*

*every thread I do this all the Leftards can do is mumble orange man bad as they scurry away.

For the BONUS PRIZE, name one significant accomplishment Biden has completed in his 51 years as a career politician.

Just one is all I ask.*

*every thread I do this all the Leftards can do is mumble orange man bad as they scurry away.
Well, he did wonders for any stock portfolio that contains Johnsons and Johnsons.

Just one is all I ask.*

Come on man! He kissed enough little girls to motivate them to become politicians.

One of them was Kamala!

This isn't going nearly as well as you'd hoped.

This isn't going nearly as well as you'd hoped.
Too bad they can't dig up dead posters to post here like they do with votes

People always think the speeches of politicians they support are strong. The real question is how strong is Biden’s nearly 50 record in politics? We know what all the partisans think but they aren’t the ones deciding the election.

What they pay you?

Do you understand that it isn't Trump supporters who have been burning, looting, beating and murdering people in democrat party controlled cities for the last 5 months? No, you wouldn't....you are too stupid to understand that...

Then you haven't been paying attention when Trump supporters arming themselves with assault rifles and set off to Portland and shot paint balls and tear gas at PEACEFUL protesters. And then bullets. Get your head out of your ASS!

Do you understand that it isn't Trump supporters who have been burning, looting, beating and murdering people in democrat party controlled cities for the last 5 months? No, you wouldn't....you are too stupid to understand that...

Then you haven't been paying attention when Trump supporters arming themselves with assault rifles and set off to Portland and shot paint balls and tear gas at PEACEFUL protesters. And then bullets. Get your head out of your ASS!

Moron, they aren't peaceful protestors...they have been burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans for the last 5 months....you are the asshat supporting the violent, racist, joe biden voters....

Biden ended one of his last speeches by saying, "...End Quote." It was the note on the teleprompter telling Biden the speech was over...after that Biden was quickly ushered out without answering questions.

'nuff said.

Did OP just blindly say the Slow Joe speech was strong?? Pahahaha wow! These Sleepy Joe apologists are out in desperation mode. That is for sure.

Just one is all I ask.*

Made his corrupt son rich

you thought it was strong because you buy what he is selling....

Well if he buys what Biden is peddling then he's insane. I saw a list of what Biden will do if he elected. No sane American would vote for that shit.

Forum List

Back