Biden A Strong President

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
I heard Biden's speech and it was strong.
Trump is weak, unable to control the violence of his supporters much like Trump's failure to control the virus in the country under his command. How will re-electing Trump solve anything since he can't solve these problem now when he is ALREADY president? Electing Trump won't change a thing, but make things worse.
Biden's speech rings true as Trump thumps his chest but everyone know Trump's a IMPOTENT LOSER.

Trump is weak, unable to control the violence of his supporters much like Trump's failure to control the virus in the country under his command. How will re-electing Trump solve anything since he can't solve these problem now when he is ALREADY president? Electing Trump won't change a thing, but make things worse.
Biden's speech rings true as Trump thumps his chest but everyone know Trump's a IMPOTENT LOSER.
you thought it was strong because you buy what he is selling....

1599247425161.png

I’ve not seen him thumping his chest.

You're an idiot.

I’ve not seen him thumping his chest.

If Slow Joe did he'd fall over backwards

Most of you Marxist fools think word vomit is strong. Rational people hear verbal sharts.

Foreigner with no clue about how americans look at the presidency aren't you.
You sound like a foreigner with no clue---no one not even bidens supporters would ever use the word strong with this feeble old man....

Last edited:

You left wing fascists....you have got to stop.....these comic posts of yours make me laugh so hard I hurt......so please...stop..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Do you understand that it isn't Trump supporters who have been burning, looting, beating and murdering people in democrat party controlled cities for the last 5 months? No, you wouldn't....you are too stupid to understand that...

Oh-Wait-Youre-Serious_o_97195.gif

Biden sure as hell has his issues, but he's not a hypersensitive, flamboyant, emotional, psychological basket case desperate for approval like Trump.

What a historically shitty choice.

Was this your first attempt at a ramsom letter
Or will there be another terrorist thing
Vote Joe or else things will get much worse?
Look dumb shit I don't give a flying fuck about your terrorist threats
I shoot terrorist

Biden sure as hell has his issues, but he's not a hypersensitive, flamboyant, emotional, psychological basket case desperate for approval like Trump.

What a historically shitty choice.
Sure am glad Joe isn't looking for approval because he doesn't have any
Unless you're a sucker and believe fake news lol

Being a strong President does not mean being a dictator.

It was the part where he stated "We have never accomplished anything"....?

Forum List

Back