Zone1 Bible verses that seem to contradict other Bible verses: 1 John 1:8 and 1 John 3:9

I has been proved for almost two thousand years.

And you can't prove differently.
I have no need to prove anything I pay not attention to liars......based upon your previous conversations, I don't believe a word you declare, you present the same ad hominem bull shit (exactly) like serveral other posters (SOCK PUPPETS) on this board. You are yet to prove one contradiction found in the Word of God.

And? Other passages declare the same thing. There are no passages of scripture that declare He never sinned because He was God's Son and was incapable of sinning. In Fact the scriptures state the opposite........He did not sin even though He was made a man, and was tempted in every way as any other man. (Hebrews 4:15)

Read Comprehend: He was a man like any other man for the first 3 decades of His life. "Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Jesus Christ, who was in the form of God, DID NOT COUNT IT EQUALITY with God a thing to be grasped, But EMPTIED HIMSELF (emptied Himself of what? His divine nature), by taking the form of a servant, BEING BORN IN THE LIKENESS OF MEN (not the likeness of His Father who can't sin, everyone is born in the likeness of God, in a spiritual form -- Gensis 1:26, how then can any man be born with sin? via you logic? )........................." -- Phil. 2:5-10 Jesus was emptied of His God nature when He was made/conceived in the likeness of man.

Again.....explain how Jesus was born in the likeness of man.....born of a woman, born under the law.......was born without sin if a doctrine of original sin is found in the word of God.

What's next? With your lack of logic? Was Mary born sinless as well? If not, how was her son born without her sin? I would suggest you present the passage, book, chapter and verse that requires anyone to declare Mary as divine.
Jesus is man AND God. I don't claim Mary is sinless. Logic has nothing to do with this. Only Scripture. Mary was impregnated by the Holy Spirit. Do you believe Scripture?

I have no need to prove anything I pay not attention to liars......based upon your previous conversations, I don't believe a word you declare, you present the same ad hominem bull shit (exactly) like serveral other posters (SOCK PUPPETS) on this board. You are yet to prove one contradiction found in the Word of God.
I present facts and you cry. I don't have to prove any contradiction to you about scripture at all. You are wrong.

Jesus is man AND God. I don't claim Mary is sinless. Logic has nothing to do with this. Only Scripture. Mary was impregnated by the Holy Spirit. Do you believe Scripture?
What kind of person declares that LOGIC DOES NOT MATTER? :dunno: When you attempt to leave logic and reasoning at the door in relation to studying the Word of God, you are presenting a logical fallacy in the demonstrable fact that you just attempted to use logic to declare that logic does apply to comprehending the word of God.:disbelief:

Logic must end in TRUTH. We are commanded to use our natural abilities of logic and reasoning, "Be diligent to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker that doesn't need to be ashamed, correctly teaching the Word of Truth" -- 2 Tim. 2:15. Proceeded by this logic found in scripture, We are commanded to ignore the "unlearned", But foolish and and unlearned questions avoid........" -- 2 Tim. 2:22 It is through the study of the Holy Scriptures that you acquire God's Truth from heaven......there is nothing magic about applying logic and reasoning in teaching the word of God.

You are basically attempting to make countless passages of scripture UNTRUE by declaring something as truth that can't be found in the Word of God. Again, present the book, chapter and verse that declares that Jesus was not capable of sinning as the Son of Man after giving up His divinity at birth, to be made in the LIKENESS OF MAN (Phil. 2:5-10)

There are no such passages that declare that Jesus was never tempted by sin as are all other men, there is a passage that clearly states.........in a literal fashion, no interpretation required, Jesus was required to take on the form as any other man in order to defeat death (Hades, which shall not prevail -- Matthew 16) The scriptures explain in clear unambiguous text, "Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood (the physical body), He Himself (Jesus our Lord) LIKEWISE PARTOOK OF THE SAME THINGS, that through death (physical death of the body) He might destroy the one who has the power of death, the devil............(the passage ends with this logic), "THEREFORE HE (CHRIST) HAD TO BE MADE LIKE HIS BROTHERS IN "EVERY ASPECT"............FOR BECAUSE HE HIMSELF (JESUS) HAS SUFFERED (the things common to this life) WHEN TEMPTED, HE IS ABLE TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE BEING TEMPTED." -- Heb. 2:14-18. The subject matter of this passage is clearly the subject of suffering in order to avoid temptation......If Jesus was not capable of sinning, logic dictates that He could not have suffered while being tempted by SIN. But, clearly the scriptures declare that Jesus suffered by the temptation of sin as do all men.

God's TRUTH as presented in the Word of God, "For we do not have a high priest (Jesus) who is unable to sympathize with our weakness, BUT ONE WHO IN EVERY ASPECT HAS BEEN TEMPTED AS WE ARE, YET WITHOUT SIN." -- Heb. 4:15

We are commanded to (worship in spirit and truth.......what is truth? God's Word (scripture is God's Truth..faith, a truth that we are to be "sanctified" in. (John 4:24, John 17:17) Faith cometh by hearing and hearing BY THE WORD OF GOD -- Rom. 10:16

We are to TEST ALL THINGS through the process of LOGIC AND REASON. "Prove ALL THINGS (something you can't accomplish, because your doctrine is not found in the Word of God) hold fast that which is good.

How do we prove all things? 'search the scriptures daily........to see if it is so........." -- Acts 17:11

Last edited:
Test what? The thing he created to be exactly the way he wanted it to be? Why wouldnt he already know exactly how his creation would react to things?
God did not create us as we are: sinners

It was our original parents who CHOSE to defy Him

and we fell... a LONNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG way

The Father... the Holy Spirit is not going to impregnate someone who is sinful

The Word says

"God's eyes are too pure to look upon sin"

(much less live in a body riddled with it)

I present facts and you cry. I don't have to prove any contradiction to you about scripture at all. You are wrong.
Yeah......you got me. You simply blinded me with all the objective, reproducible facts in evidence that proves the Word of God is filled with contradictions. What do call it when someone claims something that can't be proven? Liar: The deliberate act of deviating away from truth. I would respect you.....if you would at least make an attempt to defend your BS. You do not, because you can't defend YOUR LIES.

What kind of person declares that LOGIC DOES NOT MATTER? :dunno: When you attempt to leave logic and reasoning at the door in relation to studying the Word of God, you are presenting a logical fallacy in the demonstrable fact that you just attempted to use logic to declare that logic does apply to comprehending the word of God.:disbelief:

Logic must end in TRUTH. We are commanded to use our natural abilities of logic and reasoning, "Be diligent to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker that doesn't need to be ashamed, correctly teaching the Word of Truth" -- 2 Tim. 2:15. Proceeded by this logic found in scripture, We are commanded to ignore the "unlearned", But foolish and and unlearned questions avoid........" -- 2 Tim. 2:22 It is through the study of the Holy Scriptures that you acquire God's Truth from heaven......there is nothing magic about applying logic and reasoning in teaching the word of God.

You are basically attempting to make countless passages of scripture UNTRUE by declaring something as truth that can't be found in the Word of God. Again, present the book, chapter and verse that declares that Jesus was not capable of sinning as the Son of Man after giving up His divinity at birth, to be made in the LIKENESS OF MAN (Phil. 2:5-10)

There are no such passages that declare that Jesus was never tempted by sin as are all other men, there is a passage that clearly states.........in a literal fashion, no interpretation required, Jesus was required to take on the form as any other man in order to defeat death (Hades, which shall not prevail -- Matthew 16) The scriptures explain in clear unambiguous text, "Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood (the physical body), He Himself (Jesus our Lord) LIKEWISE PARTOOK OF THE SAME THINGS, that through death (physical death of the body) He might destroy the one who has the power of death, the devil............(the passage ends with this logic), "THEREFORE HE (CHRIST) HAD TO BE MADE LIKE HIS BROTHERS IN "EVERY ASPECT"............FOR BECAUSE HE HIMSELF (JESUS) HAS SUFFERED (the things common to this life) WHEN TEMPTED, HE IS ABLE TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE BEING TEMPTED." -- Heb. 2:14-18. The subject matter of this passage is clearly the subject of suffering in order to avoid temptation......If Jesus was not capable of sinning, logic dictates that He could not have suffered while being tempted by SIN. But, clearly the scriptures declare that Jesus suffered by the temptation of sin as do all men.

God's TRUTH as presented in the Word of God, "For we do not have a high priest (Jesus) who is unable to sympathize with our weakness, BUT ONE WHO IN EVERY ASPECT HAS BEEN TEMPTED AS WE ARE, YET WITHOUT SIN." -- Heb. 4:15

We are commanded to (worship in spirit and truth.......what is truth? God's Word (scripture is God's Truth..faith, a truth that we are to be "sanctified" in. (John 4:24, John 17:17) Faith cometh by hearing and hearing BY THE WORD OF GOD -- Rom. 10:16

We are to TEST ALL THINGS through the process of LOGIC AND REASON. "Prove ALL THINGS (something you can't accomplish, because your doctrine is not found in the Word of God) hold fast that which is good.

How do we prove all things? 'search the scriptures daily........to see if it is so........." -- Acts 17:11
You're putting a lot of words into my mouth that I never said. Yes, Jesus was tempted, but never sinned. Was Mary impregnated by the Holy Spirit?

The Father... the Holy Spirit is not going to impregnate someone who is sinful

The Word says

"God's eyes are too pure to look upon sin"

(much less live in a body riddled with it)
Yet, Scripture says clearly that Mary was impregnated by the Holy Spirit.

Yet, Scripture says clearly that Mary was impregnated by the Holy Spirit.
Those words are not found in any Bible I have read. .. unless you think those words are synonymous with what really is written there.

The angel Gabriel said that the Holy Spirit would descend upon her or something to that effect.

Those words are not found in any Bible I have read. .. unless you think those words are synonymous with what really is written there.

The angel Gabriel said that the Holy Spirit would descend upon her or something to that effect.
Yes. So what do you believe happened when the Holy Spirit descended on Mary?

Yes. So what do you believe happened when the Holy Spirit descended on Mary?
I just don't like the words: the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary

impregnation is something humans do, and a lot of the time, they do it just for pleasure, not love or---

I just don't like the words: the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary

impregnation is something humans do, and a lot of the time, they do it just for pleasure, not love or---
Read Luke 1:26-37 and tell me how Mary got pregnant.

Yeah......you got me. You simply blinded me with all the objective, reproducible facts in evidence that proves the Word of God is filled with contradictions. What do call it when someone claims something that can't be proven? Liar: The deliberate act of deviating away from truth. I would respect you.....if you would at least make an attempt to defend your BS. You do not, because you can't defend YOUR LIES.
You have give no objective, reproducible facts that the Word is inerrant. You can't. You have to prove first cause, not assume it.

You have give no objective, reproducible facts that the Word is inerrant. You can't. You have to prove first cause, not assume it.
Why? Because you make the accusation void of any evidence presented by you? :abgg2q.jpg: This is called deflection, in an attempt to remove yourself from any perceived ignorance on your part, its a common left wing tactic.....thus, I still declare you nothing but a sock puppet, the closest you have been to any native american ancestry comes from watching to many movies. Whose fault is that you can't understand simple English?

Any one with the least bit of cognate connection of logic and reason........can read the entirety of John's writing in the N.T. and comprehend that John is making a distinction between the sin that anyone has accumulated "before" being conveyed/translated into the kingdom of God through water baptism (Col. 1:12) INTO THE LIGHT. and the sin that one can make after salvation by not being lead by the Light of Jesus Christ, THE WORD and GOD (John 1)....one is saved the first time in the church of Christ Jesus, through the act of water baptism that washes away the sin of the old man and allows said man to arise from that symbolic grave to be born again........free from sin just like a new born infant (1 Peter 3:21, Romans 6:1-18)..........baptism nails our old sin to the sacrificial cross of Jesus Christ.

What happens if you sin, after you are saved? John explains clearly when you read the entirety of 1 John and retain the contextual integrity of the entire Chapter. For the "unlearned" ....such as you who has never studied the Word of God in order to be approved of God (2 Tim. 15) John is declaring that if you SAY that you have never had sin in your life........you are a lair (like you), and the truth is not in you.

1 John explains that if one Walks in the Light 1 John 1:7 (which is the doctrine of Jesus Christ) he cannot sin as long as he/she abides in the light of God. Thus the declaration in 1 John 3:9, its impossible to sin if the light of God guides your spirit as God cannot tolerate darkness. As declared expressly in the same Chapter, "........if we say we have fellowship with Him (God, Jesus Christ) and walk in darkness (which belongs to the god of this world, satan -- 2 Cor. 4:4), we lie and do not practice truth.

Read 1 John 3:9, in context after comprehending the entirety of Johns' message about walking in light and darkness. If you sin you are walking in darkness, but we have an advocate (1 John 2:1) that stands between God and our sin when we return to the light (which is Jesus Christ.....i.e, the Word and the light of the world John 8:12)....Jesus is faithful to forgive us of our trespasses (1 John 1:9) If we confess our sins and REPENT (turn away from said sin),.

The actual content of 1 John 3:8-9, "He that commiteth sin is of the devil (darkness as explained previous in 1 John); for the devil sinneth from the beginning. FOR THIS PURPOSE THE SON OF GOD (Jesus) WAS MANIFESTED (made to appear, manifest, stand as evidence....which you say does not exist in scripture), that He (Jesus) might destroy the works of the devil, (Now, real slow so a slow horse can understand). WHOEVER IS BORN OF GOD (meaning born again and walks in the light of Jesus Christs' doctrine) DOES NOT COMMIT SIN (the passage does not declare that one can not sin but one DOES NOT SIN. (as explained further), FOR HIS SEED (the seed of the Jesus Christs' gospel truth) remains in him (meaning that Jesus will forgive us of our sins if we confess our sins to one another and to God -- 1 John 1:9). (again real slow for the slow horse.....), BECAUSE HE IS BORN OF GOD (which means he is born again and walks in the light)".

The only ones that DO NOT SIN, not cannot sin, are those born again to walk in the LIGHT cast by Jesus Christ in His kingdom/church, as long as they stay in the light.

thus you are declaring that any person YOU ACCUSE is guilty until proven innocent? That's mighty fascist of you fake slow horse.........the one making the accusation must prosecute their CHARGES, not the one defending.....everyone is innocent until YOU PROVE THEM GUILTY. Leave it up to a slow horse to attempt to plow by making the mule/horse push the plow instead of pulling it. Vote democrat much for the FREE SHIT? :dunno:

Last edited:
Clyde 154 gives no evidence for his claims, then denies all attempts by others to point out that he has the obligation to support his premise. It's called burden of proof.

Pointing this is out is neither deflection nor ad hom.

Forum List

Back