Bibi to Obama: Don't Second Guess Me….

obama made the mistake of thinking he knew more than someone at the scene and on the job. It's not surprising. If rockets were shelling New York City, obama could have gone golfing.

The link reads much differently, and the sale of weapons to Israel continues:

The Obama administration on Friday condemned "outrageous" violations of an internationally brokered Gaza cease-fire by Palestinian militants and called the apparent abduction of an Israeli soldier a "barbaric" action.

obama made the mistake of thinking he knew more than someone at the scene and on the job. It's not surprising. If rockets were shelling New York City, obama could have gone golfing.

And would have announced that he is considering not asking for but considering
sanctions...Then back to golf.After lower Manhattan is wiped out he would start the first round of sanctions.After midtown goes down a stern warning would be given about crossing the red line and more sanctions.After uptown and the Bronx Zoo falls
Obama issues another stern warning and proposes more sanctions...Then off with Michele,
Valerie and the girls to the South of France for a six week vacation.

Obama thinks he knows more than everyone else. That's why he surrounds himself with mediocrities. That's why his presidency is a disaster of Titanic proportions.

Obummer has been dissin' him for quite sometime yo. It was bound to happen. Can't say I blame him even if I don't agree wit him.

Well, he's still a politician that has to appease his right wing constituents. That, in and of itself, is playing games.

Hamas has broken a cease-fire at least six times and Obie still wants to negotiate another one with them.
What's that saying about 'insanity'....doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome.

Unlike Obama, Netanyahu does not play games, and he is not infatuated with himself.

He will do what he has to do to protect Israel, with or without us.

I just pray we're on the "with" side.

Obviously, Netenyahu knows Israel needs better than anyone in the US.

Obama needs to shut his insolent mouth. He can't fix that shit. Maybe he could wave the Nobel Prize that he never earned in that direction and everyone would be happy!

Don't mistake that message as support of either side. They both suck ass.

Looks like Warrior has moved his man crush away from Putin to Bibi

Like a teenaged girl

Sorry - your ball/ass licking of Obama is covered in another thread. Do you need a link to redirect you and your boner for him there?

Looks like Warrior has moved his man crush away from Putin to Bibi

Like a teenaged girl

Sorry - your ball/ass licking of Obama is covered in another thread. Do you need a link to redirect you and your boner for him there?

Better watch yourself big fella

Don't want Putin to get jealous

You just worry about satisfying Obama boy, and your duties down under, and I'll take care of myself.

Bibi knows Obama and the United States is his personal bitch. None of that is going to change especially with a weak little pussy like Barry at the wheel.

Forum List

Back