Bibi on Geneva: Iranians ‘Got Everything, Paid Nothing’

Got everything; paid nothing.

Sounds like the IDF's free gifts from the American taxpayer.

Your theory tends to fall down a little when I ask you for evidence of Iran's nuclear weapons program.You'll bluster, insult and try to offer evidence from Israeli agencies but you'll fail to produce any actual evidence because there is none.There is none because Iran has none and isn't trying to make any. unless you can link to evidence (from reliable sources) to say otherwise.

So ****, let us know when iran allows unfettered, unhindered inspections to ALL of the nuclear sites, and then we'll let the children and morons like yourself if they have a weapons program or not. :cuckoo:

Obama's Iranian sympathizer
Valerie Jarrett’s Radical Roots

Valerie-Jarrett_2.jpg

It was recently revealed that for several months, President Obama’s closest and most trusted advisor, Valerie Jarrett, has been leading secret negotiations with representatives of Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, in an effort to develop normalized relations between the U.S. and Iran. Hallmarks of such a relationship would include the commencement of direct airline flights between American cities and Tehran; the granting of entry permits for citizens of each country to visit the other; and most significantly, high-level diplomatic dialogue regarding Iran’s nuclear ambitions.

Valerie Jarrett?s Radical Roots | FrontPage Magazine

Last edited:
Obama Sucks up to Valarie Jarrett's Iran:smiliehug:

Exclusive: Obama’s Secret Iran Détente

Long before a nuclear deal was in reach, the U.S. was quietly lifting some of the financial pressure on Iran, a Daily Beast investigation reveals. How the sanctions were softened.
1383907525013.cached.jpg

The Obama administration began softening sanctions on Iran after the election of Iran’s new president in June, months before the current round of nuclear talks in Geneva or the historic phone call between the two leaders in September.

While those negotiations now appear on the verge of a breakthrough the key condition for Iran—relief from crippling sanctions—began quietly and modestly five months ago.

A review of Treasury Department notices reveals that the U.S. government has all but stopped the financial blacklisting of entities and people that help Iran evade international sanctions since the election of its president, Hassan Rouhani, in June.

Exclusive: Obama?s Secret Iran Détente - The Daily Beast

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdCR63dJuCw]Netanyahu slams 'Deal of the Century' for Iran in nuclear talks - YouTube[/ame]

"Ego" has nothing to do with it idiot. it's about keeping islamic nutjobs from having nukes

Your theory tends to fall down a little when I ask you for evidence of Iran's nuclear weapons program.
You'll bluster, insult and try to offer evidence from Israeli agencies but you'll fail to produce any actual evidence because there is none.
There is none because Iran has none and isn't trying to make any.

unless you can link to evidence (from reliable sources) to say otherwise.

Does not matter what Iran has or does not have-----the filth of Iran was STATED
by Iran in the UN The islamic heroes Adolf abu ali and Idi Amin did not
need nukes to murder millions Anything the Iranians are cooking right now---
should be destroyed

Nice rant but no evidence.
Of course, the pro Israeli war machine has to attempt to defect from details as they can't back up their war lust with anything more than insults and propaganda.

Bibi talks a big deal, but keeps his mind in his pants when it comes to using his ego.

"Ego" has nothing to do with it idiot. it's about keeping islamic nutjobs from having nukes

Your theory tends to fall down a little when I ask you for evidence of Iran's nuclear weapons program.
You'll bluster, insult and try to offer evidence from Israeli agencies but you'll fail to produce any actual evidence because there is none.

Hard evidence for Iran’s nuclear weapons program is going to be impossible when the mullocrats refuse to cooperate with regulators and refuse to allow unfettered inspections.

What’s not surprising is the pom pom flailing coming from those who don’t see an Iranian nuclear weapons program as a negative for the planet. What we have is a third world nation ruled by religious zealots who have a need to enable the Endtimes. Let’s be honest and understand that Iran is a classic parasite. They have the benefit of oil and gas wealth and simply purchased the technology they could never develop on their own. They want western technology without the bothersome task of understanding that technology.

Emotionally disturbed children playing with matches is an appropriate analogy.

I think there’s an acknowledgement that religious zealots whose direct beliefs embrace the “endtimes”, and whose actions may be to engage circumstances to accelerate the those irrational beliefs – these are people who should have a hand on the trigger?

When one’s religious belief has squashed the fundamental survival instinct common to all living creatures, and, when that religious belief has engendered the concept that our mortal lives are of diminished value and our existence is paltry time wasted prior to the afterlife, well yeah, give these idiots nukes.

The above taken in context with a demonstrated propensity by the Iranian gray beards NOT to perform like critical thinkers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMkYXuHEqTg]No Iran deal reached yet, says Kerry in Geneva - YouTube[/ame]

Your theory tends to fall down a little when I ask you for evidence of Iran's nuclear weapons program.You'll bluster, insult and try to offer evidence from Israeli agencies but you'll fail to produce any actual evidence because there is none.There is none because Iran has none and isn't trying to make any. unless you can link to evidence (from reliable sources) to say otherwise.

So ****, let us know when iran allows unfettered, unhindered inspections to ALL of the nuclear sites, and then we'll let the children and morons like yourself if they have a weapons program or not. :cuckoo:

I believe that would is less than acceptable in this section of the forum.

However, childish insults aside, I believe they'll do so when Israel opens its sites for inspection.
Israel, as is usual for that rogue government, complains about others but does far worse itself.
I wonder, is the naughty word you used the best evidence you have for Iran's supposed nuclear weapons intentions?

Hard evidence for Iran’s nuclear weapons program is going to be impossible when the mullocrats refuse to cooperate with regulators and refuse to allow unfettered inspections. .

So, what you're saying is, you have no evidence except suspicions but Israel is willing to attack another country on what it THINKS may be happening.
Crazy at best and the reason Israel is commonly considered a bastard state.

Hard evidence for Iran’s nuclear weapons program is going to be impossible when the mullocrats refuse to cooperate with regulators and refuse to allow unfettered inspections. .

So, what you're saying is, you have no evidence except suspicions but Israel is willing to attack another country on what it THINKS may be happening.

It seems that what you're saying is that you have no response as to why the mullocrats refuse to cooperate with international inspectors.

Secondly, your insistence that Iran has no weapons intentions is based on what, your say so?

I find that less than plausible.

However, childish insults aside, I believe they'll do so when Israel opens its sites for inspection.
Israel, as is usual for that rogue government, complains about others but does far worse itself.
I wonder, is the naughty word you used the best evidence you have for Iran's supposed nuclear weapons intentions?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoVuFlrcjA]Iran wants "Death to America" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoVuFlrcjA]Iran wants "Death to America" - YouTube[/ame]

Well, it certainly can't get any more plain that that. Anyone who thinks Iran just wants to have nuclear energy ought to get their heads out of the sand. Iran wants Islamic domination.

It seems that what you're saying is that you have no response as to why the mullocrats refuse to cooperate with international inspectors.

Secondly, your insistence that Iran has no weapons intentions is based on what, your say so?

I find that less than plausible.

I do have an answer.
America, Israel's bitch, surrounded Iran with extreme military force and, without any evidence it has ever published, declared Iran was building nukes and imposed sanctions.
Can anyone blame Iran for not trusting the international community?

Forum List

Back