Bibi on Geneva: Iranians ‘Got Everything, Paid Nothing’

Iran having a nuclear weapon is not only bad for Israel, it's bad for the world, but the Jew haters only want to see what's good and bad for the Jews, they're obsessed with it:cuckoo:

Iran has no nuke and there is no evidence, beyond what Israel claims, to say they have.

In any court, Israel's claims would be tossed out but Israel says it's enough to commit murder by bombing Iran.
Given any nuclear facilities would be manned by civilians and be a civilian target, Israel would be committing yet another massive crime, one that could contaminate a massive area with nuclear fallout.

I say, put up the evidence or stop trying to start a war.
Should the attack take place, surgical attacks to kidnap Israeli leaders must take place so they can be tried for their crimes in the international criminal court.

Iran having a nuclear weapon is not only bad for Israel, it's bad for the world, but the Jew haters only want to see what's good and bad for the Jews, they're obsessed with it:cuckoo:

Iran has no nuke and there is no evidence, beyond what Israel claims, to say they have.

In any court, Israel's claims would be tossed out but Israel says it's enough to commit murder by bombing Iran.
Given any nuclear facilities would be manned by civilians and be a civilian target, Israel would be committing yet another massive crime, one that could contaminate a massive area with nuclear fallout.

Should the attack take place, surgical attacks to kidnap Israeli leaders must take place so they can be tried for their crimes in the international criminal court.

Whether Iran has a nuke or not is not really the ISSUE----Iran has already
ACTED in the name of the filth and depravity of isa/allah via Hezbollah .

I do agree that ALL persons associated with the FILTH of hezbollah "surgically"
removed and executed-----but such a program would include the entire leadership of
Iran

the rapist pig of arabia did not have "nukes" yet that dog did galvanized the COMPLETE
destruction of all decent peoples in arabia

Genghis Khan did not have "nukes" The Mughal pigs did not have nukes but
managed to murder more than 100 million Indians in the name of their filth----
isa/allah. The issue is not nuclear energy-----the issue is what person who murdered
two million armenians with just clubs and knives-------CAN DO with nuclear energy----
and ----ABSOLUTELY WILL

Not yet ..Lets keep it that way. Your post is the post of a lunatic:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpNu6z6Nk4o]yaalon english - YouTube[/ame]

what you say is BS----IRAN---the republic of filth-----attacked Israel via its
auxilliary militia of stench and filth in the name of the rapist pig -----2006---
Israel is completely within its rights to attack the republic of filth----in return.

Israel should use nuclear subs to launch missiles upon coastal cities of Iran
in return for the actions of the follower of the rapist pig NUS-KHARAH-ALLAH--
who acted in 2006 under the orders of the filth of iran. I am not at all surprised that
you endorse the actions of the filth of iran ---in their attempt to blow the brains
out of Israeli children for the entertainment of the sluts of Iran and the rest of
the depraved ummah. Murder of children in the name of the depravity of
isa/allah worship is not only legal but the essence of your creed----HOWEVER---the
victims of that filth have a HOLY RIGHT to overcome the depravity that has
been ongoing for 1400 years -----and the DANCE of the depraved ummah on the
bodies of hundreds of millions will be ended

Obama's Iranian sympathizer
Valerie Jarrett’s Radical Roots

Valerie-Jarrett_2.jpg

It was recently revealed that for several months, President Obama’s closest and most trusted advisor, Valerie Jarrett, has been leading secret negotiations with representatives of Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, in an effort to develop normalized relations between the U.S. and Iran. Hallmarks of such a relationship would include the commencement of direct airline flights between American cities and Tehran; the granting of entry permits for citizens of each country to visit the other; and most significantly, high-level diplomatic dialogue regarding Iran’s nuclear ambitions.

Valerie Jarrett?s Radical Roots | FrontPage Magazine

Great idea. The more the Iranians see of us, the more they would like to improve their country.

So ****, let us know when iran allows unfettered, unhindered inspections to ALL of the nuclear sites, and then we'll let the children and morons like yourself if they have a weapons program or not. :cuckoo:

I believe that would is less than acceptable in this section of the forum.

However, childish insults aside, I believe they'll do so when Israel opens its sites for inspection.
Israel, as is usual for that rogue government, complains about others but does far worse itself.
I wonder, is the naughty word you used the best evidence you have for Iran's supposed nuclear weapons intentions?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoVuFlrcjA]Iran wants "Death to America" - YouTube[/ame]

Nice, if old, video.
So, let me get this right, you're saying Iran has nuclear weapons because a really old video shows a guided rally wanting death to a country that surrounds it with massive military forces and keeps threatening to invade.
Frankly, I can see their point, at at least their point so many years ago.

Now, about that evidence of nuclear weapons production?

auxilliary militia of stench and filth in the name of the rapist pig -----2006---
Israel is completely within its rights to attack the republic of filth----in return.

who acted in 2006 under the orders of the filth of iran. I am not at all surprised that
you endorse the actions of the filth of iran ---in their attempt to blow the brains
out of Israeli children for the entertainment of the sluts of Iran and the rest of
isa/allah worship is not only legal but the essence of your creed----HOWEVER---the

You just called for a war.
You, in doing so, have just called for the murder of thousands, maybe millions of innocent people.
You are clearly sick.

However, childish insults aside, I believe they'll do so when Israel opens its sites for inspection.
Israel, as is usual for that rogue government, complains about others but does far worse itself.
I wonder, is the naughty word you used the best evidence you have for Iran's supposed nuclear weapons intentions?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoVuFlrcjA]Iran wants "Death to America" - YouTube[/ame]

Nice, if old, video.
So, let me get this right, you're saying Iran has nuclear weapons because a really old video shows a guided rally wanting death to a country that surrounds it with massive military forces and keeps threatening to invade.

it's another Jewish conspiracy they fooled the world:eusa_shifty:

You just called for a war.
You, in doing so, have just called for the murder of thousands, maybe millions of innocent people.
You are clearly sick.

wrong again-----I have called for RETURN FIRE----whereas you have endorsed
saturation bombing using baby brain smashing nail bombs of all of Israel.
Are you calling NUS-KHARAH-ALLAH --a liar and Iran the "LYINGREPUBLIC-OF-ISLAM"

People not only have a right but also an obligation to fight ---back.

When Iran created Hezbollah ----and planted them on the northern border of
Israel----and supplied them the TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BABY BRAIN SMASHING
NAIL BOMBS ----and LONG RANGE MISSILE LAUNCHERS-------they justified and
virtually mandated a RESPONSE TO THAT FILTH IN THE NAME OF ISA/ALLAH----
when pig Achmadinejad ANNONCED in the UN that ISLAM (the filth of ) is
the religion for the whole world--------he justfied such a response, too.
You have already demonstrated that you are sick

The leaders of Iran should have thought of their own children whilst they
were soaking nails in coumadin for the glory of the rapist pig

there is a custom amongst jews to completely avoid publishing
pictures of the dead ----it is done sometimes --rarely--and always
excites controversy. I would be glad to describe what a child
struck by a nail from a islamic nail bomb looks like-----what his brain
looks like. I support the same for all those who support the filth of
HEZBOLLAH and the Iranian pigs who created and trained and fund them.
ALL such people are no different from your beloved BOMBERS-BOSTONI
<<<<< the current heroes of the mosques

Netanyahu Asks U.S. Supporters to Oppose Iran Deal

JERUSALEM (Reuters) &#8211; Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu took his case against a nuclear accord with Iran directly to the U.S. public on Sunday, denouncing &#8220;a very bad deal&#8221; that he feared the Obama administration was pursuing.

Negotiators from world powers will resume talks with Iran in 10 days after failing late on Saturday to reach agreement on an initial proposal to ease international sanctions against Tehran in return for some restraints on its nuclear program.

Israel is skeptical of any move to reduce sanctions without first eliminating what it sees as a danger that Iran could build a nuclear weapon. Tehran denies pursuing any such ambition.

On CBS television&#8217;s Face the Nation on Sunday, Netanyahu said the proposed interim agreement, as &#8220;described to us by American sources&#8221;, would have allowed Iran to maintain its capability to enrich material for nuclear bombs.

A member of Netanyahu&#8217;s security cabinet, Naftali Bennett, plans to travel to the United States this week, and is expected to voice Israel&#8217;s concerns to dozens of members of Congress, where support for Israel is traditionally strong.

In Jerusalem, Netanyahu urged hundreds of supporters attending an assembly of the quasi-governmental Jewish Agency, many of them from the United States, to help him avert what he called a &#8220;bad and dangerous deal&#8221; emerging with Iran.

&#8220;You are our partners, you are our brothers and sisters, and we are one big Jewish family. Like all families we have to face challenges together, that&#8217;s what families do,&#8221; Netanyahu said

Netanyahu Asks U.S. Supporters to Oppose Iran Deal | Washington Free Beacon

Brits following Obama's lead?

Great Britain and Iran renew diplomatic relations

Great Britain has announced that they are renewing diplomatic relations with Iran at the lower level, two years after shutting their embassy down after an angry mob attack. Iran made the announcement minutes after London did.

page_Britishflagburned2013_w437_h328.jpg

Great Britain announced today the renewal of diplomatic relations with Iran at low-level representation. Two years ago, after Iranian extremists stormed the British Embassy compound, diplomatic relations were severed between the two countries. London&#8217;s announcement is another sign of the warming of relations between Iran and the west in the wake of the nuclear talks in Geneva, which are reported to be near an agreement.

Israel News - Great Britain and Iran renew diplomatic relations - JerusalemOnline

Last edited:

Nice, if old, video.

Now, about that refusal of Iran to allow inspections.

It's convenient to hide behind the "you have no evidence", weasel, when Iran has refused to cooperate with inspectors.

Fuck Netanyahu!

The ideal place for war criminal scum like him is a criminal war crimes trial at The Hague.

Than why don't you sack up and go put him on trial you big pussy?:lol:

Gravity!!!! stop playing with sherri------she is a bad influence on you-----
before you started playing with her------you never used bad words.

No Radical Change in Iran&#8217;s Nuclear Program: IAEA

VIENNA (Reuters) &#8211; The head of the U.N. nuclear agency said on Wednesday he saw &#8220;no radical change&#8221; in Iran&#8217;s nuclear program in the past three months, broadly covering the period since relative moderate Hassan Rouhani became president.

Yukiya Amano, director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency, told Reuters in an interview that the Islamic state was continuing its most sensitive nuclear activity, enrichment of uranium to a fissile concentration of 20 percent.

Amano also said Iran still had &#8220;quite a lot to do&#8221; in order to complete the Arak research reactor, a plant which is of deep concern to the West as it can produce plutonium, another potential atomic bomb fuel, once it is operating.

The IAEA is expected to issue its next quarterly report on Iran&#8217;s atomic activities &#8211; a document that is keenly scrutinized by Western governments &#8211; on Thursday or Friday this week.

&#8220;I can say that enrichment activities are ongoing &#8230; no radical change is reported to me,&#8221; Amano, a veteran Japanese diplomat, said in the interview in his office on the 28th floor of the IAEA&#8217;s headquarters in Vienna.

No Radical Change in Iran's Nuclear Program: IAEA | Washington Free Beacon

No Radical Change in Iran’s Nuclear Program: IAEA

VIENNA (Reuters) – The head of the U.N. nuclear agency said on Wednesday he saw “no radical change” in Iran’s nuclear program in the past three months, broadly covering the period since relative moderate Hassan Rouhani became president.

Yukiya Amano, director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency, told Reuters in an interview that the Islamic state was continuing its most sensitive nuclear activity, enrichment of uranium to a fissile concentration of 20 percent.

Amano also said Iran still had “quite a lot to do” in order to complete the Arak research reactor, a plant which is of deep concern to the West as it can produce plutonium, another potential atomic bomb fuel, once it is operating.

The IAEA is expected to issue its next quarterly report on Iran’s atomic activities – a document that is keenly scrutinized by Western governments – on Thursday or Friday this week.

“I can say that enrichment activities are ongoing … no radical change is reported to me,” Amano, a veteran Japanese diplomat, said in the interview in his office on the 28th floor of the IAEA’s headquarters in Vienna.

No Radical Change in Iran's Nuclear Program: IAEA | Washington Free Beacon

The Iranians are just telling us what we want to hear, their actions speak louder than words. If their serious about making amends how about stopping the annual American hate parade they have and apologizing for the embassy take over in 1979?

Suddenly I like France a whole lot more..

French president vows tough Iran stance in Israel

d4751a8e86444f4facb4ba9eb6602443.jpg

JERUSALEM (AP) &#8212; Visiting French President Francois Hollande vowed to maintain his country's tough stance in upcoming nuclear talks with Iran this week, earning praise from his Israeli hosts Sunday as he began a three-day visit to the Jewish state. Israel has repeatedly voiced concern that the emerging deal global powers are negotiating with Iran gives it too much, without guaranteeing that the Islamic Republic's ability to develop a nuclear weapon is eliminated. Hollande vowed to keep up pressure on Iran and not make any concessions regarding nuclear proliferation

French president vows tough Iran stance in Israel | CNS News

Forum List

Back