Bibi on Geneva: Iranians ‘Got Everything, Paid Nothing’

Bibi talks a big deal, but keeps his mind in his pants when it comes to using his ego.

His ego is in the atmosphere; Which doesn't change that fact that his concern is rightfully put. Other countries are also concerned about the Iranian nuclear. You cannot wave the 'ego' brush-off with them, too.

Mhhm

So, what you're saying is, you have no evidence except suspicions but Israel is willing to attack another country on what it THINKS may be happening.
Crazy at best and the reason Israel is commonly considered a bastard state.

It seems that what you're saying is that you have no response as to why the mullocrats refuse to cooperate with international inspectors.

Secondly, your insistence that Iran has no weapons intentions is based on what, your say so?

I find that less than plausible.

I do have an answer.
America, Israel's bitch, surrounded Iran with extreme military force and, without any evidence it has ever published, declared Iran was building nukes and imposed sanctions.
Can anyone blame Iran for not trusting the international community?

How predictable, Indofred. Your comments devolve into little more than excuses to promote Joooooo hatreds.

I wasn’t surprised you ignored my earlier comments about the dangers of Iranian Death Cultists acquiring nukes because that might actually cause you to face some real dangers presented to the Middle East.

I actually find the notion of a personality cult nation, (North Korea), to be just as dangerous as the islamist nation of Iran acquiring nukes. My unease in connection with Iran is derived from religious fanatics who embrace a Death Cult mentality.

Anyway, the “revelations” that came out of the Wikileaks data some time ago got me thinking about the Islamic eschatology mythos. I knew that I'd read something in the sunnah about someone destroying the kaaba/black God-rock right around the same time as the Allahpocalypse, but I couldn't remember where. Well, I finally found it in the hadith of Sahih Muslim—Book 41: The Book Pertaining to the Turmoil and Portents of the Last Hour (Kitab Al-Fitan wa Ashrat As-Sa`ah):

—Number 6951

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Ka'ba would be destroyed by an Abyssinian having two small shanks.

[Abyssinia is Ethiopia's former name. —ed.]

Moving on to those 7th century vistas such as Iran: in the Shiite Islamic eschatology mythos, the messiah who will come to herald in the endtimes, after restoring peace and justice (Islamist peace and justice!), is referred to as the mahdi. The raving Islamoloon who was the former prefab president of Iran talked about the mahdi a lot. The new prefab president of Iran seems to have learned to keep his Islamo-loonery in check….. so far.

Maybe it’s just me but I’d prefer that people with a finger of the trigger of nukes are operating under the precepts of reason and rationality as opposed to religious fanatics who have a death wish geared toward heralding in the Endtimes.

Your theory tends to fall down a little when I ask you for evidence of Iran's nuclear weapons program.
You'll bluster, insult and try to offer evidence from Israeli agencies but you'll fail to produce any actual evidence because there is none.
There is none because Iran has none and isn't trying to make any.

unless you can link to evidence (from reliable sources) to say otherwise.

Hard evidence for Iran’s nuclear weapons program is going to be impossible when the mullocrats refuse to cooperate with regulators and refuse to allow unfettered inspections. .

So, what you're saying is, you have no evidence except suspicions but Israel is willing to attack another country on what it THINKS may be happening.
Crazy at best and the reason Israel is commonly considered a bastard state.[/QUOTE

Iran made its intentions known------the filthy disgusting meccaist dogs are intent
on destroying israel for the GLORY OF THE RAPIST PIG ------as you well know----
the filthy dogs are SO DESPERATE that they CREATED HEZBOLLAH just for that
purpose-----and armed those meccaist dogs with TENS OF THOUSANDS OF
BABY BRAIN SMASHING NAIL BOMBS along with long range missile launchers
all for the sake of the STINK YOU SO LOVE. Genghis Khan and his minions----
murdered in the hundreds of millions------without nuclear weapons. ---also
for the stink you so love. Filth intent on murder do not need nuclear bombs-----
it just makes things a bit easier for the meccaist dogs

netanyahoo-bomb3-s.jpg

Why is the Israeli Right really apoplectic about such a deal? Here is my analysis of the faux and hypocritical outrage (Iran has no nuclear weapons program, but Israel has hundreds of nuclear warheads).

1. Since they broke their word to President John F. Kennedy and went for broke to produce their own bomb, the Israeli leadership can’t imagine that Iran won’t cheat on any deal. This is an example of mirror thinking. But Iran is being inspected, unlike Israel, and no country under active UN inspection has ever developed a bomb.

2. A US-Iran deal that involves the UN Security Council would make it impossible for Israel unilaterally to attack Iran. It would therefore reduce Israel’s range of options and detract from its position as Middle East regional hegemon.

3. A remaining Iranian nuclear program would always imply a “break-out” capacity for Tehran. Being known to be able to make a nuclear weapon has some of the same deterrent effects as actually having one, increasing Iranian clout in the region. (This is on analogy to Japan in East Asia).

4. Israel’s Likud Party still has designs on annexing southern Lebanon, deeply regretting Ehud Barak’s 2000 withdrawal, but is blocked by Hizbullah backed by Iran. An Iran with a break-out capacity would permanently end Israeli expansionist ambitions to the north and permanently deny Israel the waters of the Litani River, which its leaders covet.

5. Much of the Israeli public isn’t that wedded to being in Israel, a big problem for hawks like PM Binyamin Netanyahu. Probably a million or so first and second generation Israeli immigrants live in Europe and North America; it is not even clear that some of them aren’t being counted in the 5.5 million Israeli Jews claimed by Israel. Around 20,000 Israelis now live in Berlin! Nearly a third of Jewish Israelis have said in polling that they would consider emigrating if Iran developed a nuclear weapon. Keeping Iran weak is key to winning the hardliners’ psychological war in the Middle East.

6. Netanyahu uses the supposed threat of Iran, a poor weak global South country ( 78th by GDP per capita) with a military budget somewhere between that of Norway and Singapore, to distract attention from Israeli colonization of Palestinian territory. A Western deal with Iran would throw the spotlight on the Palestinian West Bank, where Netanyahu is engaged in grand larceny on a cosmic scale.

7. If Iran is widely viewed by the international community to have stepped back from nuclear ambitions, Israel’s own nuclear arsenal will come to the fore as a focus, since it is the only Middle Eastern country with an arsenal of warheads, and that arsenal clearly drives a regional arms race (starting with Iraq in the 1980s).
Top Ten Reasons Israel's Likud Really Opposes an Iran Nuclear Deal | Informed Comment

France? We now haft to rely on France to be tough on Iran not the U.S.?:eusa_eh:

Iran and the Six Powers reconvene on Nov. 20 for another attempt to push through a joint draft of their first interim nuclear accord. It was French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius who broke the news that after three tense days, the Iran nuclear talks in Geneva had finished “without a deal,” although intense bargaining past midnight Saturday, Nov. 9 brought an accord closer than ever before.
Fabius amazed his American and European colleagues and Iran when he stuck to its guns to the last, insisting that Iran’s Arak heavy water plant must not come online and that Tehran dispose of its 20-percent enriched uranium stock. Foreign Minister Javad Zarif refused to accept this. No one believed Fabius would go so far as to scupper the conference.
Iran’s Foreign Minister Javad Zarif said: “It is natural. They are six countries with different perspectives, and probably different interests, and they need to reach a conclusion. If the other side is ready to reach a solution, we are also ready, and we have made good progress on this path.”

The intense pressure the US beamed at Israel will now be trained on Paris.
debkafile: While Binyamin Netanyahu’s forceful objections undoubtedly contributed to the Elysee Palace’s stand, it was President Francois Holland’s decision to draw a resentful line against the partnership between Presidents Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin for dictating the fate of the Middle East between them, and even monkey with the region’s oil markets and economies by lifting key sanctions. France felt it was being pushed to the sidelines by this partnership and decided to align itself with Saudi Arabia and the Gulf Arabs to put a spanner in the works of Washington’s deal with Tehran

France?s last-minute hold-out aborts Iran nuclear deal in Geneva |

Laurent Fabius is a Jew

So was Jesus of Nazareth, Jonas Salk, and the pig of mecca
TRIED hard to claim to be a jew by inventing a lineage to Abraham.
---------poor guy----he was desperate

Both you and Josi are f***ing racists:cuckoo:

Should fit right in then, in israel

It appears that Joe wants to keep it under the covers about how the Muslims treat minorities in many, many countries. Perhaps Joe would like to tell us how kind and humane the Muslims are to others. He can first tell us what is happening to minorities in Iran and other Shia areas. Then he can segue to the Sunni world and tell us what is happening there. I would think that such a smart guy like Joe looks at the big picture and doesn't squeeze himself into one small box when it comes to just one area of the world.
Since this happens to be a Middle East forum, Joe can start with the Middle East and then if he is up to it, can continue on with Africa and then jump to another area like Pakistan.

Both you and Josi are f***ing racists:cuckoo:

Should fit right in then, in israel

It appears that Joe wants to keep it under the covers about how the Muslims treat minorities in many, many countries. Perhaps Joe would like to tell us how kind and humane the Muslims are to others. He can first tell us what is happening to minorities in Iran and other Shia areas. Then he can segue to the Sunni world and tell us what is happening there. I would think that such a smart guy like Joe looks at the big picture and doesn't squeeze himself into one small box when it comes to just one area of the world.
Since this happens to be a Middle East forum, Joe can start with the Middle East and then if he is up to it, can continue on with Africa and then jump to another area like Pakistan.

I'm betting that Jos is just another pedestrian whiner/hater who lives in the West, is safely ensconced in his Western lifestyle and has never been subjected to the horrors of actually spending time in some islamist third world backwater.

Iran having a nuclear weapon is not only bad for Israel, it's bad for the world, but the Jew haters only want to see what's good and bad for the Jews, they're obsessed with it:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back