Bi-partisan on Ferguson.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
There seems to be a bi-partisan condemnation if the events in ferguson despite the fact that no one yet knows the real story.

I mean, I understand that the lefties who cannot think logically and must react emotionally to everything, but why are conservatives joining them?

What if it turns out that this kid isn't innocent?

For those of you who have reading difficulties, I'm not saying the kid was guilty.

None of us were there, none of us know what happened, can we at least wait until the facts are known before we pass judgement?

It's not just about the guy who got shot and the cop who did the shooting anymore. It's about the police response and a bright light on how they can react now that they have been militarized. Police don't have a right to tell people they can not assemble in front of their homes and neighborhoods just because it is getting dark out. Nor do they have the right to point weapons at a constitutional assembly of citizens. They are not our rulers. The police chief is not the king. The chief should be fired. Many of the police should be arrested for assault. The orders they were given to assault the crowd were illegal orders. If they couldn't differentiate between a legal order and an illegal one they should not be wearing badges.

It's not just about the guy who got shot and the cop who did the shooting anymore. It's about the police response and a bright light on how they can react now that they have been militarized. Police don't have a right to tell people they can not assemble in front of their homes and neighborhoods just because it is getting dark out. Nor do they have the right to point weapons at a constitutional assembly of citizens. They are not our rulers. The police chief is not the king. The chief should be fired. Many of the police should be arrested for assault. The orders they were given to assault the crowd were illegal orders. If they couldn't differentiate between a legal order and an illegal one they should not be wearing badges.

Come on really? Are you really going to pretend that the people are innocently standing around carrying signs and chanting and that's it?

Forum List

Back