BHO considered being gay.

"In a chapter about the former president’s two years at Occidental College, Garrow reveals a close relationship Obama had with an openly gay assistant professor named Lawrence Goldyn."

"Obama wrote somewhat elusively to his first intimate girlfriend that he had thought about and considered gayness, but ultimately had decided that a same-sex relationship would be less challenging and demanding than developing one with the opposite sex,” Garrow wrote. “But there is no doubting that Goldyn gave eighteen-year-old Barry a vastly more positive and uplifting image of gay identity and self-confidence than he had known in Honolulu.”

Garrow recently spoke about his book on
The Jamie Weinstein Show. When asked about Obama experimenting with homosexuality, Garrow paused and replied, “I think anyone and everyone, no matter what their role in life deserves a certain basic degree of privacy, in that context.”

New Biography: Young Obama ‘Considered Gayness’

"In a chapter about the former president’s two years at Occidental College, Garrow reveals a close relationship Obama had with an openly gay assistant professor named Lawrence Goldyn."

"Obama wrote somewhat elusively to his first intimate girlfriend that he had thought about and considered gayness, but ultimately had decided that a same-sex relationship would be less challenging and demanding than developing one with the opposite sex,” Garrow wrote. “But there is no doubting that Goldyn gave eighteen-year-old Barry a vastly more positive and uplifting image of gay identity and self-confidence than he had known in Honolulu.”

The Jamie Weinstein Show. When asked about Obama experimenting with homosexuality, Garrow paused and replied, “I think anyone and everyone, no matter what their role in life deserves a certain basic degree of privacy, in that context.”

I sometimes wonder how someone can post over 25,000 times in less than two years and then I see threads like this and it all becomes clear.

Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.

Everything Republican, good, good, good.

SSDD

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I see you are suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome again today.

Oh, that's right, you suffer from Obama Derangement Syndrome everyday. Nevermind.

Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.Everything Republican, good, good, good.

Your attempt to minimize negative reports / press regarding any and all things Liberal / Democrat by continuously broad, generic ignorant mantra while refusing to look at each individual case / issue never gets old. Its ids amusing...definitely pathetic, but also amusing. :p

I see you are suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome again today. Oh, that's right, you suffer from Obama Derangement Syndrome everyday. Nevermind.

'sup Vor? Afraid your ex-President might be a 'pole smoker'? Oh, that's right - Obama can't be ALLOWED to be or even thought might be homosexual because, as the DNC's hacked and released e-mails revealed, the DNC is filled with racist, sexist, HOMOPHOBIC, and anti-Semites. :p

I see you are suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome again today. Oh, that's right, you suffer from Obama Derangement Syndrome everyday. Nevermind.

'sup Vor? Afraid your ex-President might be a 'pole smoker'? Oh, that's right - Obama can't be ALLOWED to be or even thought might be homosexual because, as the DNC's hacked and released e-mails revealed, the DNC is filled with racist, sexist, HOMOPHOBIC, and anti-Semites. :p
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Get a life asshole. All you do is post the same partisan hack bullshit day in and day out. You're pathetic.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Get a life asshole. All you do is post the same partisan hack bullshit day in and day out. You're pathetic.
Thank you for that 'triggered' snowflake rant. Have a nice day. (I can't help it if I talk about 'stupid liberal tricks / activities - they are constantly doing so, so there is always something to talk about. This is a NEW book that talks about Obama's 'rejection of Gayness'. Sorry current events 'triggers' you.)

So Oblama rejected a ghey lifestyle, but the real question is when is easy65 going to swear of the ghey lifestyle?
Interesting response - specifically how you chose to spell certain words......

Are you allergic to the word 'gay', Moon? can't spell it out? Afraid doing so might reveal too much, might 'infect' you with it, or reveal that you might be one of the homophobes in the DNC?

Poor snowflakes attempting to distract from the topic by attacking the OP. :p

Forum List

Back