Beverly Hills is dying

i do not think we will need it.

we know we are being bamboozled. when you guys realize it, trump will go the way of so many of his heros

is beverly hills a "city," with its own municipal infrastructure and such, or is it a subdivision of l a?
Progs have spent tens of illions on Oakland and even governors as mayors.

If you watch the video you will see how many empty stores there are in what used to be prime real estate area

Something had changed

Are the rich fleeing california?
things are closing here as well. our rich can't compete with sony or the chinese in the video area. those studio executives and such are mostly asian these days.

aren't they also demollishing blocks of mansions to build megamansions? fewer people mean fewer viable shops.

any solution i can think of involves camping these people in secure facilities and sorting them out. and that ain't going nowhere soon.

It is a city with a mayor, police and fire department. When driving down the cracked, potholes streets of Los Angeles you know immediately when you enter Beverly Hills. The roads are smooth and well maintained.
that business of the potholes is not unique to los angeles.

i've got one that needs a lifeguard.

funny thing about those neighborhoods with the big houses..... they don't wait long for police or fire or even garbage pick up.

Is this the great economy biden apologists are telling us about?

Something stinks in california

What stinks are leftist policies that make grab and run a career choice instead of a crime, movements to 'defund or at least defang the police, and policies that have so escalated the cost of living that crime becomes more and more attractive to the unethical and immoral. And with the schools making God and religious faith unwelcome, many young people have no cultural or moral grounding to given them any conscience in this regard.

What stinks are leftist policies that make grab and run a career choice instead of a crime, movements to 'defund or at least defang the police, and policies that have so escalated the cost of living that crime becomes more and more attractive to the unethical and immoral. And with the schools making God and religious faith unwelcome, many young people have no cultural or moral grounding to given them any conscience in this regard.
Yes, all of the above (thanks to democrats) is turning cali into the Fools Gold State

that business of the potholes is not unique to los angeles.

i've got one that needs a lifeguard.

funny thing about those neighborhoods with the big houses..... they don't wait long for police or fire or even garbage pick up.
Not fixing potholes is unique to cities with no money.

Yes, all of the above (thanks to democrats) is turning cali into the Fools Gold State
What showed California leftist mentality--and just under 60% of the voters voted for it--was Prop 47 that increased the threshold for felony crime from $400 to $950 including:
Shoplifting
Grand theft
Receiving stolen property
Forgery
Fraud
Writing a bad check

The rationale is that this adjusts for inflation, reduces overcrowding in jails, and makes everybody safer, (California says it has not increased crime, but I really question that.)

no this is the benefit of capitalism.

those mansions in beverly hills mirrpr the inequality that will eventually burn those homes to the ground.

note : i am not calling for the arson of beverly hills, merely noting the similarity to 1789 versailles or 1919 petrograd or 1967 havana.
Blah blah
Blame blame
Try initiative instead

Not fixing potholes is unique to cities with no money.
"your budget reflects your priorities." rampart senior

it is not "fix potholes" or "not" it is whose potholes get fixed first and when and who is paying for it.

forget this last bit. just more thinking out loud.

that prioity is not determined by "density of traffic" or "depth of pothole?" but by serious negotiation among people with varying levels of influence and divergent economic interests.

that is why it is called politics.

"your budget reflects your priorities." rampart senior

it is not "fix potholes" or "not" it is whose potholes get fixed first and when and who is paying for it.

forget this last bit. just more thinking out loud.

that prioity is not determined by "density of traffic" or "depth of pothole?" but by serious negotiation among people with varying levels of influence and divergent economic interests.

that is why it is called politics.
No one's potholes get fixed because the priorities are providing needles to addicts and support for invaders.

Forum List

Back