“Between 6,000 and 10,000 churches in the U.S. are dying each year”

So the bible is NOT allegorical?
Parts of it are. We’ve had this discussion before.
Fucking cherry-picker. You lose and go straight to hell.
I might be eternally separated from God. Only time will tell.

Genesis is allegorical. The New Testament is not.
So how do you know that Jesus actually walked on water?
How do you know he didn’t?

I’ve already answered this. Written manuscripts which captured the accounts and personal experiences.
No real proof. Unicorns were widely written about as well.

“Between 6,000 and 10,000 churches in the U.S. are dying each year”

Good. Raze the unused ones and sell the land to someone who will pay property taxes and maybe employ some people, if in a zoned commercial area, where so many churches are.

Just the written manuscripts and my personal experiences.
Exactly nothing then.
Nothing you will accept.
Nothing a real scientist would accept either.
You mean besides the manuscripts?
Scientists don’t accept them as describing real facts.
Scientists confirm they are real.

No different than any other documents from antiquity.

Parts of it are. We’ve had this discussion before.

I’ve already answered this. Written manuscripts which captured the accounts and personal experiences.
The difference being I have tested it and found it to be true. You haven’t.

You’re delusional, I’m not.

You’re delusional, I’m not.
^ dunning effect

There is no greater darkness than the darkness in the mind of the person whose only guiding light in life is a lie.
I’ve tested it. I have seen the power. I have been made anew.

I know. You test it daily. You died when you were young, went your own way, and screwed up. Then you returned to the church you knew was a load of crap when you were young, so now you think you have been healed but the truth is you have just returned to the comfort of a maximum security prison..Three hots and a cot and you are set for life. Thank you Jesus? think again.

Now you are worse off than before you returned to the church..

You have made lying in the name of God and desecrating the teachings of Jesus a religious duty.

The power you feel is the power of death consequent to defying the Law of God.

So don't you worry you're cowardly self .. I won't try to take away that which you have chosen.

Unless you repent of your own free will, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

Last edited:
There is no greater darkness than the darkness in the mind of the person whose only guiding light in life is a lie.

I know. You test it daily. You died when you were young, went your own way, and screwed up. Then you returned to the church you knew was a load of crap when you were young, so now you think you have been healed but the truth is you have just returned to the comfort of a maximum security prison..Three hots and a cot and you are set for life. Thank you Jesus? think again.

You have made lying in the name of God and desecrating the teachings of Jesus a religious duty.

So don't you worry you're cowardly self .. I won't try to take away that which you have chosen.

Unless you repent of your own free will, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.
You are a nut job to tell others their faith is wrong. I would call you a religious nut job but you are more of the militant atheist nut job variety.

You are a nut job to tell others their faith is wrong. I would call you a religious nut job but you are more of the militant atheist nut job variety.

lol.... Take it easy..I don't deny being a nut job, but I'm just being neighborly,...

Do you think it was wrong of Jesus to tell other people they couldn't eat their way into paradise and that that their faith in kosher law tradition was wrong and they missed the subjects and point of the instruction completely?

Was Jesus a militant nut job? of course he was.

Only a nut job would bother. People in hell can get pretty vicious, low down and dirty.......

oh, forgive me, Why am I telling you? You already know....

Last edited:

lol.... Take it easy..I don't deny being a nut job, but I'm just being neighborly,...

Do you think it was wrong of Jesus to tell other people they couldn't eat their way into paradise and that that their faith in kosher law was wrong and they missed to point of the instruction completely?

Was Jesus a militant nut job? of course he was.

Only a nut job would bother.
I am taking it easy. I think you are an atheist attempting to subordinate Christianity.

Your calling card is to intentionally misquote Scripture. Just as you are doing now. It serves no purpose to correct your intentional subversion. Because you will just keep doing it.

You mean besides the manuscripts?

Got a link to your fartsmoke?
Biblical manuscript - Wikipedia
Nothing, as usual.
I have more than 24,000 written manuscripts which chronicle the ministry of Jesus Christ and my personal experiences which confirm the accounts.

Jesus was born only four days after the Winter Solstice. Where was Jesus during the missing years? Some say he went to India and studied Buddhism...

Jesus was born only four days after the Winter Solstice. Where was Jesus during the missing years? Some say he went to India and studied Buddhism...

Could be he studied buddhism.. many of his sayings reflect buddhist beliefs.

What I know is that when he returned, and after he was baptized by John, "he was led by the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil while living among the wild beasts."

This shows that he was living in roman towns outside of the reach of Jewish law, (the wilderness) running around with the romans,(the wild beasts) presumably doing what Romans do. He wasn't some lonely adept asexual spiritual master wandering around the desert seeking God in solitude..He was partying.

Thats why the suggestion that Jesus was the messiah seemed ridiculous to the Pharisees who said, " Are you kidding? We know this man is a sinner. he keeps company with sinners and prostitutes and all of his friends are really bad characters."

Last edited:

Could be he studied buddhism.. some of his sayings reflect buddhist beliefs.

What I know is that when he returned, and after he was baptized by John, "he was led by the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil while living among the wild beasts."

This shows that he was living in roman towns outside of the reach of Jewish law, presumably doing what Romans do. He wasn't some lonely adept spiritual master wandering around the desert seeking God in solitude..

Thats why the suggestion that Jesus was the messiah seemed ridiculous to the Pharisees who said, " Are you kidding? We know this man is a sinner. he keeps company with sinners and prostitutes and all his friends are bad characters."

In any event it is only 22 days until Jesus' Birthday. Happy Birthday Jesus.

No proof of that birthday, xmas grew out of a Roman Holiday.

Nothing, as usual.
I have more than 24,000 written manuscripts which chronicle the ministry of Jesus Christ and my personal experiences which confirm the accounts.
U2 sold 3 million of their last record, and they don't claim that it was god's music. Should they? Is that proof of god?

Nothing, as usual.
U2 sold 3 million of their last record, and they don't claim that it was god's music. Should they? Is that proof of god?
Apparently you don’t know Bono very well.

Forum List

Back