Betty Price

Why don't you provide her EXACT quote instead of making one up?

upload_2017-10-21_22-0-37.png

upload_2017-10-21_22-0-58.png

What she comments is common sense and logical, of course Leftists are devoid of common sense and logic so they would disagree.

Leftists think having a population at risk of disease is a good thing, the most important thing to them is protecting faggots and degenerates.

Ignorant fucks add their opinions. Thanks for that guys.

Hey k*nt. Why not just put the quote instead of making up shit you lying fucking K*NT?
What have I made up you thick fucker ?

You lying k*nt. You said that Price said they should be quarantined. That's not exactly what she said. You're a lying little twat.

Troll Boi Beta Cuck Faggots should be quarantined.

Ignorant fucks add their opinions. Thanks for that guys.

Hey k*nt. Why not just put the quote instead of making up shit you lying fucking K*NT?
What have I made up you thick fucker ?

You lying k*nt. You said that Price said they should be quarantined. That's not exactly what she said. You're a lying little twat.
I didnt say it thick boy. But its what she meant anyway.

Liberals have an extreme aversion to telling the truth, as evidenced by this fucking moron.

I did not read her comments as an endorsement of quarantine, she was asking a question. Tommy, what would you do to curtail the spread of this deadly disease?

I did not read her comments as an endorsement of quarantine, she was asking a question. Tommy, what would you do to curtail the spread of this deadly disease?

He would do nothing to curtail the spread of HIV or he would support a quarantine of those with HIV who are not taking medical treatment to mean they are not a risk to the general public at large.

Betty whatever said she asked a deliberately provocative rhetorical question. She may have got the idea from Cuba who’s HIV stats are among the best in the world. They quarantine new cases for 2 months whilst they are educated on all aspects of the condition and it’s transmission. They have drastically reduced the number of infants with HIV too.

People with HIV should be quarantined, they should also not be allowed to give blood donations.

Not shocked you would disagree, you are pro-Death to Babies in The Womb, so who cares if they with HIV infect people and give them a death sentence.
You want half of mankind to be chemically castrated. Dont lecture me on ethics.

Betty whatever said she asked a deliberately provocative rhetorical question. She may have got the idea from Cuba who’s HIV stats are among the best in the world. They quarantine new cases for 2 months whilst they are educated on all aspects of the condition and it’s transmission. They have drastically reduced the number of infants with HIV too.

This is a dilemma for the Leftist Maniacs, they are against quarantine for HIV in Western nations and at the same time Commie Cuba which they adore put those with HIV in quarantine.

Leftism is a mental illness.

Forum List

Back