Betty Price

People with HIV should be quarantined, they should also not be allowed to give blood donations.

Not shocked you would disagree, you are pro-Death to Babies in The Womb, so who cares if they with HIV infect people and give them a death sentence.
You want half of mankind to be chemically castrated. Dont lecture me on ethics.

"You want half of mankind to be chemically castrated."

Post a link to show how I have said that half of mankind should be chemically castrated. Post a link or be shown again that you are a nutter.

"Dont lecture me on ethics."

You have no ethics Faggot Boi.

People with HIV should be quarantined, they should also not be allowed to give blood donations.

Not shocked you would disagree, you are pro-Death to Babies in The Womb, so who cares if they with HIV infect people and give them a death sentence.
And you want to quarantine people for asking questions!:eek-52:

Arent you only offended by this because HIV is so prevalent among gay people? Or is it the manner in which it's spread?

If breast cancer was infectious via touch, would you still be ok with carriers running around infecting everyone?

Arent you only offended by this because HIV is so prevalent among gay people? Or is it the manner in which it's spread?

If breast cancer was infectious via touch, would you still be ok with carriers running around infecting everyone?

It is the duty of a responsible society to protect their populations from the risk of all infectious diseases be they anything from TB, Cholera, Rabies, Viral Pneumonia to HIV.

Forum List

Back