Zone1 Outrage on Social Media As Chinese Man Whipping Black Workers Goes Viral

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

The only surprising thing is that anyone is surprised.

That said we don't know the whole story:

Perhaps this is a captured thief?

Perhaps a captured rapist?

Worse yet, maybe even someone that used the wrong pronouns!

1. I have long read that Africans do not like their Chinese managers, and their managers do not like their African workers.

2. The Chinese managers expect the Africans to have the Chinese work ethic.

3. I have also read there are some Africans living in China, and most Chinese are not particularly pleased.

4. It seems that only Americans, Canadians, and Europeans treat Africans nicely.

1. I have long read that Africans do not like their Chinese managers, and their managers do not like their African workers.

2. The Chinese managers expect the Africans to have the Chinese work ethic.

3. I have also read there are some Africans living in China, and most Chinese are not particularly pleased.

4. It seems that only Americans, Canadians, and Europeans treat Africans nicely.
you mean so we can rape their lands of their natural resources?....

If this story took off in the US by the MSM the headline would read WHITE chinese man...

There's a reason the Bible refers to the gentile nations as "beasts "

The Africans are no better than these Chinese.

probably that is the reason those guys got whooped for using the wrong pronouns. here in the USA some people are getting fired from their jobs for not using the right pronouns. some males want to be called females and some females want to be called males.

probably that is the reason those guys got whooped for using the wrong pronouns. here in the USA some people are getting fired from their jobs for not using the right pronouns. some males want to be called females and some females want to be called males.
Chi-Com manager says:

its-alll-so-tiresome-tired.gif

Africans like rape. It's one of their national pastimes.
“A leading research group in South Africa released the results of a survey where one in four men admitted to having committed rape and nearly half admitted to raping more than one person.”

“A leading research group in South Africa released the results of a surveyopens in a new tab where one in four men admitted to having committed rape and nearly half admitted to raping more than one person.”
The vast majority are the same wherever they live. We see this behavior everywhere. I can't bring myself to care

Forum List

Back