Better Skills, Better Jobs, Better Wages

Only white people can be citizens?

No, but only white dogs are awesome ...

Japanese-Spitz-624x493.jpg
I had an American Eskimo, they are full of energy!!!!!!!!!!!
Not after they turn forty.

Better skills? You get that from education. And we all know what Republicans think of education.

My 1970's Dem talking point detector went off, tell us what do Republicans think?
Not much as they have no real cognitive ability.

And yet they crushed the Dem's in 2016 go figure. Hey look on the bright side Dem's are a true minority now.
It does not require cognitive skills to know right from wrong, so of course they voted for the best liar.

Wow, guess democrats will be working on their pizza making skills. Liberals, take note, you may want to brush up on your pizza delivery skills.
Better skills don't necessarily mean you're going to get better jobs and better wages. Unless you hold a degree certificate the chance of finding a good paying job in today's job market is slim.

Wow, guess democrats will be working on their pizza making skills. Liberals, take note, you may want to brush up on your pizza delivery skills.
Better skills don't necessarily mean you're going to get better jobs and better wages. Unless you hold a degree certificate the chance of finding a good paying job in today's job market is slim.

My guess is you're in the wrong field.

I'm a business owner and investor that unlike you understands the REAL world.

I'm a business owner and investor that unlike you understands the REAL world.

No kidding, how you run your business is entirely up to you. Your statement makes it clear that you don't pay squat regardless of the persons skill. Not quite sure how you measure understanding of the REAL. Since you're a "business owner" and an "investor", comparing bank balances may be one measure....although pretty sure you don't want to go there. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back