Anthony 'The Velvet Sledgehammer' Scaramucci: 'Stop the Leaks, or I'll Stop You'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Let's face it, this eye-talian means business. He has the drive to seek out and expose these left over Obama toadies and hopefully have them arrested. The addition of Anthony 'The Velvet Sledgehammer' Scaramucci to the Trump Administration is the definition of winning.

0b438fa1788efd7d86b3e9d609db0d52c22099800137d5c9a02461bf0a505111.jpg

Anthony Scaramucci Warns WH Communications Staff: ‘Stop the Leaks, or I’ll Stop You’ (VIDEO)

The mooch is a superb communicator, much better than Spicer, and should help the spin of Trump.

you're going to wake up one morning and read that Soros has "disappeared" along with Comey, Lynch, Rice, Obama and Moe Green.

Trump will be smiling

you're going to wake up one morning and read that Soros has "disappeared" along with Comey, Lynch, Rice, Obama and Moe Green.

Trump will be smiling
The rapture?
CrusaderFrank's words represent the worst desires of some of the Christian right. They don't believe in the Constitution at all. Most Christians don't think like them though, which is good.

Don THE Con is the White House leaker and Mooch will do nothing to stop him.

Trump will be smiling
The rapture?
CrusaderFrank's words represent the worst desires of some of the Christian right. They don't believe in the Constitution at all. Most Christians don't think like them though, which is good.
I haven't been a Christian since before you were born, but whatever

Trump will be smiling
The rapture?
I haven't been a Christian since before you were born, but whatever
OK.

Forum List

Back