Bette Midler is complaining that Trump has made discourse less "classy"

It’s funnynhow they have not heard their own all these years.

It seems Liberals are going to stop being so calm and classy when discussing politics. No more of this:

Why they might turn into a bunch screaming idiots that protest everything.

Bette Midler Decries 'Much Less Classy' Discourse After Calling Black Trump Supporters Props, Fantasizing About Trump Family Hanged

Midler is a brainwashed, clueless, has-been. I'd like to believe NO ONE takes her seriously. But I'm sure MANY brainwashed, liberal lunatics, including many that post on here, unfortunately DO.

It seems Liberals are going to stop being so calm and classy when discussing politics. No more of this:

Bette Midler Decries 'Much Less Classy' Discourse After Calling Black Trump Supporters Props, Fantasizing About Trump Family Hanged

Ah! Donald Trump! America's Churchill! A man of inspiring, up lifting, gracious eloquence! Ultimately quotable. Words to frame the better Angels of humanity and set an example for people to aspire. Classy, gracious and noble. These are the qualities children yet to be born will be taught about the beneficent Donald Trump.

I can't keep this up! The man is a loathsome, specious rodeo clown without empathy and compassion. His followers are basically knuckle dragging professional wrestling fans. Devoutees of Le Grand Gigion. They want to be told they're victims of the machinations of others who are not white, uneducated and unsophisticated as they truly are. They want someone just as uncosmopolitan and fearful as they are to tell them that a huckster buffoon can save them from a desperate fate.

Ah! Donald Trump! America's Churchill! A man of inspiring, up lifting, gracious eloquence! Ultimately quotable. Words to frame the better Angels of humanity and set an example for people to aspire. Classy, gracious and noble. These are the qualities children yet to be born will be taught about the beneficent Donald Trump.

I can't keep this up! The man is a loathsome, specious rodeo clown without empathy and compassion. His followers are basically knuckle dragging professional wrestling fans. Devoutees of Le Grand Gigion. They want to be told they're victims of the machinations of others who are not white, uneducated and unsophisticated as they truly are. They want someone just as uncosmopolitan and fearful as they are to tell them that a huckster buffoon can save them from a desperate fate.

You ARE an idiot. Thank you for proving this with your idiotic post. Well done!

You ARE an idiot. Thank you for proving this with your idiotic post. Well done!

Nice piece of rebuttal! I expect just that level of erudition from anyone low brow enough to support the huckster buffoon! Isn't there a demolition derby on TV you should be watching Cletus?

According to the write up that I have found here, that woman has never known when to close her blow hole.

God bless you and the precious gentleman who didn't hesitate to call her out always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back