Best to Adapt to the Progressive America

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on EBAY any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off my front window. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch. I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN Buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flag pole.

Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7. I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.

Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat me down. If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm feeling like a woman today.

Hot Damn...Safe at last. Isn’t this administration great or what.

I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on EBAY any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off my front window. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch. I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN Buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flag pole.

Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7. I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.

Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat me down. If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm feeling like a woman today.

Hot Damn...Safe at last. Isn’t this administration great or what.
. I hear you (safe at last, safe at laaaast) speech writer... lol.

From pre-colonial times to now, the progressives have always won. We won the American Revolution, we won against slavery, against nazis, against the kkk and we won every other issue you RWNJ traitors hold so dear.

So, yeah, the best you dummies can do is adapt. Try not to be noticed by real patriots because we don't think much of your humping Pooting's leg and rooting for the end of freedom and basic rights.

Thanks very much for advising the other traitors but it won't really matter.

:funnyface:

From pre-colonial times to now, the progressives have always won. We won the American Revolution, we won against slavery, against nazis, against the kkk and we won every other issue you RWNJ traitors hold so dear.

So, yeah, the best you dummies can do is adapt. Try not to be noticed by real patriots because we don't think much of your humping Pooting's leg and rooting for the end of freedom and basic rights.

Conservative Christianity is Progressivism? Interesting take.

you founded isis, and it's been haunting you ever since. you've been fighting them your entire adult life. well, you're trying to take the credit but you're refusing to pay the debt, but you can't have it both ways like that, so there's a good chance your future involves trenches and gas masks, and other things you'll need to protect yourself from the devils when it comes time to collect. how many of your fellow americans have to die for your progressive dream world? when will your cravings for the non-existent utopia ever be satisfied?

Forum List

Back