Why Americans are done with the black perpetual rage!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
THIS is a depiction of what real Americans are thinking all across the country........not the BLM crap. You watch this vid and you realize we don't have a police problem. We have a black problem

( not for nothing......still laughing when the savages take off their shirts.....fucking fruitcakes )

This video would be embarrassing for black people, if they were capable of taking responsibility for their wide spread problems.

what about the jew problem?

Yeah. RWNJ traitors love Israel but hate Jews.

And what about the Hispanic "problem"? And damn those gays and the uppity wimmin who think they should get paid the same as men doing the same job, and every other group you can name - EXCEPT RWNJ traitors who think Drumpf is on the side of all old fat white men who need to blame others for their own failures.

:poop:

what about the jew problem?

Yeah. RWNJ traitors love Israel but hate Jews.

And what about the Hispanic "problem"? And damn those gays and the uppity wimmin who think they should get paid the same as men doing the same job, and every other group you can name - EXCEPT RWNJ traitors who think Drumpf is on the side of all old fat white men who need to blame others for their own failures.

:poop:
:anj_stfu::asshole:

This video would be embarrassing for black people, if they were capable of taking responsibility for their wide spread problems.
Some are embarrassed about it, like the guy that made the fucking video, lol, but why should they fight that losing battle when whites wont help them if they get attacked?

The white conservatives dismissal of all blacks like you just did here, is why conservative blacks generally dont speak out as they know you do not have their back.

I believe a lot of Black anger comes from a lack of economic opportunity caused by both parties.

I believe a lot of Black anger comes from a lack of economic opportunity caused by both parties.

You are exactly right, but I think Trump plans to change that by breaking the Ward political system the Democrats have used to control urban populations for literally centuries.

You are exactly right, but I think Trump plans to change that by breaking the Ward political system the Democrats have used to control urban populations for literally centuries.
The Off-Shoring and Business Visa Policies have destroyed Black communities.
Democrats DO feed off the anger.
Republicans ignore it by sending in more cops.

Some are embarrassed about it, like the guy that made the fucking video, lol, but why should they fight that losing battle when whites wont help them if they get attacked?

The white conservatives dismissal of all blacks like you just did here, is why conservative blacks generally dont speak out as they know you do not have their back.
As a white person, you cant just go to a black inner city neighborhood and hang out without fear (and please do not insult us both by pretending you would feel perfectly safe.). Black neighborhoods are notorious. Why is that? You know why... its because there is violent racism in that community. Everyone knows this. White guy in black neighborhood = not so safe.

How safe are black people in white neighborhoods? You know they are safe. We all know they are safe in white communities. There arent packs of white kids running around fucking up random black people. It simply doesnt happen. White men arent raping black women. Off the top of your head, name one case you know of where a white man raped a black woman. You cant because its virtually nonexistent.

The same cant be said for black on white crime. They assault, rape and murder white people at an extremely disproportionate rate. Seriously, whos the victim here?

How many legitimate cases of wrongful deaths do black people suffer from the police each year? Excluding incidents that involve black men attacking cops, refusing to drop knives or guns, etc... what, MAYBE 10-15 per year? I feel like even thats generous. Come on man, given what the black community dishes out to everyone else, are we really going to pretend like they are a "victimized" people because of a handful of deaths? They kill thousands.

Black culture produces a tremendous amount of violent people. Its extremely unfair to the rest of us. You give them a pass simply because they're black? I dont. Does giving them a pass improve the situation? Treat them the same you would any other group that fucks up. Shame them the way we did the Catholic church and the KKK. Shame put a stop to their nonsense, right?

Bringing problems to light is the only way to fix them. The good news is this isnt a race problem, its cultural, which means it can be fixed, but its not going to be fixed if everyone ignores the problem and instead concentrates on a handful of black deaths each year.

Last edited:
THIS is a depiction of what real Americans are thinking all across the country........not the BLM crap. You watch this vid and you realize we don't have a police problem. We have a black problem

( not for nothing......still laughing when the savages take off their shirts.....fucking fruitcakes )

Tommy Sotomayor is a good man.

You're an idiot. With all things equal, time on job, experience, etc., show me a company who pays a woman less than a man doing the exact same job. You're spouting a fucking lie. Prove your case.

Forum List

Back