• McDonald's

• Burger King

• Hardees

• Chic Fil A

• Taco Bell

• Sonic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I haven't had breakfast at a restaurant, fast food or otherwise in years.

When I have though, I've always chosen McDonalds egg McMuffin. It's about as close as I can get to "real, home-made" like food as possible.

When I was in New Orleans though and ordered this I was shocked at the amount of grease on it. I don't know if it was just because I was in New Orleans or if it's all across the U.S, but I've never had that in an egg McMuffin in Canada.

1625928792992.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Best and fast food are two words that should never be in the same sentence.

All that shit is poison
Hardee's homemade biscuits are awesome
I'll pass.
If you've never tried you should. They actually use REAL EGGS not that chemical concoction all the other restaurants use.
Beyond that I don't like any of their other food. Or any of the restaurants for that matter outside of Five Guys burgers

Best and fast food are two words that should never be in the same sentence.

All that shit is poison
Hardee's homemade biscuits are awesome
I'll pass.
If you've never tried you should. They actually use REAL EGGS not that chemical concoction all the other restaurants use.
Beyond that I don't like any of their other food. Or any of the restaurants for that matter outside of Five Guys burgers
I don't eat processed food ever. And I don't eat meat eggs or dairy at all

Which place if any do you like the best?
For $3 I go to McD and get two sausage biscuits. I take it home, open it up, put the two sausages on the frying pan and fry them up a little more. I like them a little more well done. I put the biscuits in the toaster oven to stay warm and I put a half a cheese square on each biscuit. In other words they don't each need one full square of cheese. Fry one egg over hard and then with the spatula split the egg in two. Now put your sausage back on the cheesy warm biscuit and the egg on top of the sausage and now you have two sausage egg and cheese biscuits for $3. All it took to super size it was 1 egg and 1 piece of American cheese.

Then consume. Yummy.

Forum List

Back