best in nba?

D

deciophobic

1)sacto (beat la w/o c-webb, jackson and miller)
2)minny
3)san antonio

I don't know, man. I think the lakers are just in cruise control until the games matter... and then, barring an upset of the first round, they will win the title again.

Too much experience, talent, and Malone and Payton will kill themselves to win a title 'cause they know their time is short.

Championship: LA over Detroit in 5 games.

That is a wild guess backed up by internal speculation and day dreaming.
So it's a lock.

Originally posted by Scourge
I don't know, man. I think the lakers are just in cruise control until the games matterSo it's a lock.

well they better hurry, cuz the games are starting to matter. time 4 the playoff push.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I'll second the Lakers.

I believe come playoff time you'll see all their stars step it up a notch.

are you really seconding the lakers, or are you just saying that o disagree with me? lol, seems we disagree a lot.

NBA... *yawn* A bunch of spoiled kids getting millions to play a game that used to be fun to watch, which has devolved into street ball.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
NBA... *yawn* A bunch of spoiled kids getting millions to play a game that used to be fun to watch, which has devolved into street ball.

streetball is more entertaining. i seem to remember a-rod getting the biggest contract in sports history, plus baseball is much more boring than basketball.

Originally posted by deciophobic
are you really seconding the lakers, or are you just saying that o disagree with me? lol, seems we disagree a lot.

I can't stand the lakers. I'm really not much of a fan of the NBA. If I had to choose someone I would "want" to win it would be the NJ Nets. My realistic take is that the Lakers have the best team in the NBA.

Originally posted by deciophobic
streetball is more entertaining. i seem to remember a-rod getting the biggest contract in sports history, plus baseball is much more boring than basketball.

I didn't say anything about baseball, though I do enjoy it. I am primarily a football fan.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
I didn't say anything about baseball, though I do enjoy it. I am primarily a football fan.

i was just saying how big baseball contracts are(especially a rod's) cuz you called nba players spoiled kids getting payed millions.

sorry, but i find baseball extremly boring, it takes like a minute in between pitches. the only time i watch a game is if a player like bond's or sosa is up.

If the Lakers get healthy by playoff time then they will be hard to beat because each and every player on that team with the exception of a couple has won a championship or at least been to the finals. Sacramento has a mental lock when it comes to the playoffs, they seem to cruise through the regular season but struggle in the playoffs, personally I think the regular season is their best ball and they don't have another gear for the playoffs like other teams. I don't think the Lakers take the regular season that serious, its been that way with all aged teams especially the Lakers and Celtics of the 80's. They want to just play hard enough to make the playoffs so their tanks are full for the playoffs.

Also no East Coast team has a chance again.

Minnesota will probably win their first playoff series ever then get dumped in the semis.

Forum List

Back