Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McFlurry (McDonald's)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Cinnamon Twist (Taco Bell)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
I am not big on Taco Bell, but when I do go there, cinnamon twists and an apple empanada are always in my bag. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. The only other thing from them that I care for are their nachos and cheese. :) :) :)

I am not big on Taco Bell, but when I do go there, cinnamon twists and an apple empanada are always in my bag. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. The only other thing from them that I care for are their nachos and cheese. :) :) :)

I'm with you on those Caramel Apple Empanadas... Yum!

If I'm going to eat a dessert it's after dinner when I'm relaxing. I can't imagine trying to struggle through the rest of my day after loading up on sugar.

I'm not much of a sweets person but those Empanadas! WOW!

Burgers @ the HS Football Game tonight !

Hope they're better than what I had yesterday. I had a cheese burger from Home Depot on contractor day. Right away I knew something was wrong, tasted like meat glue. Probably came out of a caulking gun. I felt horrible all day and kept burping the putrid taste up, even six hours later. Had to wash it away with hard cider.

Hope they're better than what I had yesterday. I had a cheese burger from Home Depot on contractor day. Right away I knew something was wrong, tasted like meat glue. Probably came out of a caulking gun. I felt horrible all day and kept burping the putrid taste up, even six hours later. Had to wash it away with hard cider.

Hmmm maybe we'll just order a pizza and bring it to the game....

Forum List

Back