Best 2014 NBA Free Agents and Where They Land?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
LBJ: Heat - Best player in NBA, 4th best of all time (after MJ, Kobe and Magic) - Stays with Miami
Melo: Bullz Shocks everyone and goes with Chicago (and yes I only say that because I am a Bullz fan)
Bosh: Rockets - I think he takes the max deal and runs with it. Howard, Bosh and Harden will make a terrific threesome.
Wade: Heat - He is damaged good at this point. He stays with who wants him
Paul Gasol: OKC - OKC wants him and he would be the missing piece to their championship.
Luol Deng: Miami - Very under-rated. Great defender and shooter. After Bosh Bolts they grab him.
Lance Stephenson: Indiana - He is talented, but a trouble maker, no one but Indiana wants him.
Paul Pierce: OKC - Well past him prime. He is a solid vet off the bench, like Allen was for Miami. He follow Paul to OKC for a title run.

Interesting thoughts on Pierce and Gasol. Wade and Stephenson are locks to stay on their respective teams. The rest I think depends on what LBJ does.

I don't Stephensen is a lock to stay on Indiana by any stretch. I think there is a 90% chance LBJ stays in Miami and Melo stays in NY.

Forum List

Back