Besides moist, what are the worst words in the English language?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
R.ffd98a80aafdc0f660c40219afcc43bd

To me itā€™s the most useless word everyone knows but no one has ever needed to use it in a sentence. The day I need to use it in a sentence will be the happiest day of my life. What is this stupid ass word that pisses me off so much?

Antidistastablishmentarianism

Fuck that word. Itā€™s not real.

I heard this on TV, but it is accurate in my world...

Vagina...
Could have done a hell of a lot better when the made that one up...
Itā€™s so not hot. Try saying it to your woman. Iā€™m going to eat your vagina. Or Iā€™m going to make love to your vagina tonight. Even pussy is no good Because Girls donā€™t like it. So there is no good word. So usually women call it their little kitty cat. F that. Its your poontang, crunt, snatch or pussy. I like pussy but girls donā€™t.

whatā€™s better pussy or vagina? I say pussy.

Its like girls donā€™t like to be called cute. That sucks because itā€™s the most appropriate word. Like pussy.

Itā€™s so not hot. Try saying it to your woman. Iā€™m going to eat your vagina. Or Iā€™m going to make love to your vagina tonight. Even pussy is no good Because Girls donā€™t like it. So there is no good word. So usually women call it their little kitty cat. F that. Its your poontang, crunt, snatch or pussy. I like pussy but girls donā€™t.

Its like girls donā€™t like to be called cute. That sucks because itā€™s the most appropriate word. Like pussy.

Wow, that word really has you frothing at the gash, doesn't it? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There are numerous names for the body part, way too many for me to even try to list... I'm just saying that I don't feel they spent a whole lot of time when they came up with that name... But what do I know...

Whatā€™s wrong with ā€œmoist.?ā€ A good fudgy brownie is better when itā€™s a bit moist rather than dry. If I overcook my fish, it comes out all dry. Yeeech. I prefer the cooked fish a bit moist.

ā€œVaginaā€ is an ok word, too.

You know what other word pisses me off? Dollop.

a shapeless mass or blob of something, especially soft food.

Do a dollop of daisy.
Just don't leave a 'dollop' on the gash or you may have to pay child support someday.

:biggrin:

Forum List

Back