Bernie Supporters Taken for a Ride

Hill supporters are upset too. She just adapted those policies they have been talking shit about this whole time :lol:
I cant believe how he has been saying washignton is stupid and corrupt, yet, he endorses a woman that got off a recommended indictment because of stupidity.
Democrats - what a bunch of fucking idiots. Not all of them, but definately most.

We are livid!!!! Liviid I tell you!!!! Im out of French Vanilla International Delight Creamers. As for Bernie’s Bernots coming on board, plenty of room. Welcome.

group-hug.gif
why even respond to my post when you don't fuckin respond to it?

And Hillary probably just got 3,000,000 more votes. He got something like 13,000,000 votes. Of that 13 million, approximately 75% were going to vote for Hillary Anyway. With Sanders Endorsement most of the other 25% are coming on board.

I hear Donald promised the local clansmen plenty of room on his robe-tails though.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:dance:

giphy.gif
Gullable stooge lemmings now supporting everything they claimed to despise.

Gullible or not, that’s 3 million Drumpf will never see.
Thanks for validating Democrats stand for nothing but the power of the 1%.

Hey, Rove taught us liberals and the Democratic Party a hard lesson in 2004; if you win 50.1% of the vote, you still win 100% of the Presidency. Ms. Clinton is putting together a rock solid coalition with a lot of unexpected help from the republican nominee.

she is still a liar unfit to lead.

secede-crybaby-kid.jpg

And Hillary probably just got 3,000,000 more votes. He got something like 13,000,000 votes. Of that 13 million, approximately 75% were going to vote for Hillary Anyway. With Sanders Endorsement most of the other 25% are coming on board.

I hear Donald promised the local clansmen plenty of room on his robe-tails though.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

Hey, Rove taught us liberals and the Democratic Party a hard lesson in 2004; if you win 50.1% of the vote, you still win 100% of the Presidency. Ms. Clinton is putting together a rock solid coalition with a lot of unexpected help from the republican nominee.

Don't forget stupid. Incredibly stupid. So stupid in fact that she cant even send a fuckin email properly :lol:

Hill supporters are upset too. She just adapted those policies they have been talking shit about this whole time :lol:
I cant believe how he has been saying washignton is stupid and corrupt, yet, he endorses a woman that got off a recommended indictment because of stupidity.
Democrats - what a bunch of fucking idiots. Not all of them, but definately most.

We are livid!!!! Liviid I tell you!!!! Im out of French Vanilla International Delight Creamers. As for Bernie’s Bernots coming on board, plenty of room. Welcome.

group-hug.gif

Well, during our national web chat meeting this morning where us paid shills get our marching orders from Huma, nobody was angry except me because I’m out of the little blue cups that hold my french vanilla creamer. This means a trip to Target… So I’m pissed.

That was the only anger voiced during the high level strategy meeting.

More and more I think Sanders was a Goldman Sachs/Soros funded trial balloon to test how much of the Dem Party was truly Communist

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

No...no....no....many on the Left WANT a liar in the WH. They love Big Ears and Cankles, both prolific liars.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

Saudi Princes are 100% behind Hillary too.

group-hug.gif

Well, during our national web chat meeting this morning where us paid shills get our marching orders from Huma, nobody was angry except me because I’m out of the little blue cups that hold my french vanilla creamer. This means a trip to Target… So I’m pissed.

That was the only anger voiced during the high level strategy meeting.
So you guys just lack integrity. Gotcha
I mean, I knew that, I just love to hear it come from hacks mouths. Or fingers.. whatevs :thup:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

if you cant trust a Saudi prince, who can you trust?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

Saudi "To Do" List

1. Kill gays
2. Donate to Clinton Foundation

With Hillary, we know for sure what we are gonna get...another shit sandwich.

With Trump, we don't know for sure what we're gonna get.

Apparently, leftists like Candycane prefer a sure thing and they want to EAT SHIT!

No...no....no....many on the Left WANT a liar in the WH. They love Big Ears and Cankles, both prolific liars.

Again, save time and words, and just say they want a democrat.

Saudi "To Do" List

1. Kill gays
Saudi "To Do" List

1. Kill gays
3. Arrest women for having the audacity to drive a car.

Who indeed?

1449604571662.cached.jpg

Bernie was a symbol of the left's frustration with the democrat party power structure that is all about consolidating, increasing, and holding onto as much power and wealth as possible. Although he stands revealed as just another feckless politician willing to throw away whatever principles he may have had, his supporters need to realize that a vote for Hillary is another vote for the establishment that, once back in power, will totally forget the gauzy, rainbow farting unicorn promises it made and continue the very policies it once decried. IOW, send a message and refuse to vote for Hillary. Putting her in power will just make the next Bernie's job that much tougher.

The same thing is happening to the Republicans, though to a greater degree. Since democrats are more authoritarian and accustomed to accepting the heavy boot, they are a little slower in throwing off the power structure. One can only hope that they will get there too.

Saudi "To Do" List

1. Kill gays
Saudi "To Do" List

1. Kill gays
3. Arrest women for having the audacity to drive a car.

3. Arrest women for having the audacity to drive a car

Just leave the driving to Donald:

Akoya_Damac_83.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

ABSOLUTELY .. the POWER of diversity .. something republicans have never been taught.

For Clinton, sisterhood is powerful — and Trump helps
For Clinton, sisterhood is powerful — and Trump helps

With Hillary, we know for sure what we are gonna get...another shit sandwich.

With Trump, we don't know for sure what we're gonna get.
True with Trump we don't know for sure what we're gonna get, the probability is only 99.999% we'll get a another shit sandwich, with the alternative possibility being that we'll get a piss & shit sandwich. :rock:

Apparently, leftists like Candycane prefer a sure thing and they want to EAT SHIT!
Yeah but it's a mindless drone so it doesn't realize that it's eating shit, it thinks it's eating chocolate cake because it's partisan masters told it that it was chocolate cake.

Who indeed?

1449604571662.cached.jpg
Have a nice day!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Forum List

Back