Bernie Supporters Taken for a Ride

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Bernie Sanders is endorsing Hillary Clinton. By throwing his support behind Clinton -- a woman who embodies literally everything he claims to oppose -- he has revealed himself to be a fraud, a coward, and a liar. He is not a fighter of "the system," he's just another simpering, jelly-spined serf bowing before the Powers That Be. He is just another stooge of the Goldman Sachs Clinton machine.

as a vermonter, even as a conservative vermonter, i'm disappointed.

he's still pushing that global warming hoax. i've known the man for decades, he glosses things over, and i've told him so.

it was bad optics for him to withdraw, not in vermont ..... (not a suspended campaign though)

Last edited:
Bernie Sanders is endorsing Hillary Clinton. By throwing his support behind Clinton -- a woman who embodies literally everything he claims to oppose -- he has revealed himself to be a fraud, a coward, and a liar. He is not a fighter of "the system," he's just another simpering, jelly-spined serf bowing before the Powers That Be. He is just another stooge of the Goldman Sachs Clinton machine.

Why didn't you just save the words and say he has proven to be the democrat like the one he ran against?

And Hillary probably just got 3,000,000 more votes. He got something like 13,000,000 votes. Of that 13 million, approximately 75% were going to vote for Hillary Anyway. With Sanders Endorsement most of the other 25% are coming on board.

I hear Donald promised the local clansmen plenty of room on his robe-tails though.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:dance:

giphy.gif

What makes you think Donald Trump is..He has yet to put any depth into his platform..

'We're going to fight all the way to the convention....except NOT. I have my price.'
Way to go, Unca Bernie! :p

:clap:

And Hillary probably just got 3,000,000 more votes. He got something like 13,000,000 votes. Of that 13 million, approximately 75% were going to vote for Hillary Anyway. With Sanders Endorsement most of the other 25% are coming on board.

I hear Donald promised the local clansmen plenty of room on his robe-tails though.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif
Gullable stooge lemmings now supporting everything they claimed to despise.

What makes you think Donald Trump is..He has yet to put any depth into his platform..
Stay on topic.

Hill supporters are upset too. She just adapted those policies they have been talking shit about this whole time :lol:
I cant believe how he has been saying washignton is stupid and corrupt, yet, he endorses a woman that got off a recommended indictment because of stupidity.
Democrats - what a bunch of fucking idiots. Not all of them, but definately most.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

Gullible or not, that’s 3 million Drumpf will never see.

Just another case of a guy who actually told the truht, at least his truth taking a dive for the establishment. He will never be heard from again. And it proves what I was saying all along, Sanders was merely in the race to give Mrs. Tuzla a sounding board. He did better then expected because Mrs. Tuzla is such a crappy candidate. She always will be a liar and unfit for duty whether she wins or not. And let's be honest, winning is all that matters to the liberal left.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

Thanks for validating Democrats stand for nothing but the power of the 1%.

Hill supporters are upset too. She just adapted those policies they have been talking shit about this whole time :lol:
I cant believe how he has been saying washignton is stupid and corrupt, yet, he endorses a woman that got off a recommended indictment because of stupidity.
Democrats - what a bunch of fucking idiots. Not all of them, but definately most.
Please don't try and make us believe that you think for a moment Mrs. Tuzla changed her position on anything. She might have told bernie as much for the consumption of his supporters but her stripes won't change.

Stay on topic.
I suggest you do the same, see post #7..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

that's supposed to be an even trade for hillary's broom after the white house lands on her, or more sniper fire, which ever comes first.

indeed and to think of all the little people he cheated out of their last 25 bucks

We are livid!!!! Liviid I tell you!!!! Im out of French Vanilla International Delight Creamers. As for Bernie’s Bernots coming on board, plenty of room. Welcome.

group-hug.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

Hey, Rove taught us liberals and the Democratic Party a hard lesson in 2004; if you win 50.1% of the vote, you still win 100% of the Presidency. Ms. Clinton is putting together a rock solid coalition with a lot of unexpected help from the republican nominee.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

Hey, Rove taught us liberals and the Democratic Party a hard lesson in 2004; if you win 50.1% of the vote, you still win 100% of the Presidency. Ms. Clinton is putting together a rock solid coalition with a lot of unexpected help from the republican nominee.

she is still a liar unfit to lead.

Ms. Clinton is putting together a rock solid coalition with a lot of unexpected help from the republican nominee.
:rolleyes: Uh-huh, not to mention she has the all important advantage of having your and all the politician worshiping lemmings like you tongues up her asshole.

That's really gotta make her sleep better at night.

Forum List

Back