Bernie Sanders.....Can you smell the burn ???

He was only right about one matter. CEOs make too much and they do so because of their connections to Washington (my ad lib). Otherwise he is a whacky hypocrite as he is a millionaire himself. Profiting from his fame.

Linky-linky?

Link about my feelings on his speech? It’s an opinion? WTF are you talking about Pigo?

See what I mean? Trying to play dumb and dance around it :5_1_12024:

OK I realize he's not "playing". It's a finger of speech.

meaning the burning bullshit that spewed from his communist mouth !! lots of promises with no explanation on how to achieve his anti capitalist dream ! you see folks there is a simple reason Bernie hates capitalism ......he was a lazy deadbeat looser that could not hold a job until until he got into politics ! its no wonder he hates successful business that provide jobs for millions of people , he couldnt even successfully be employed by one much less create and run one !
Bernie hates the kind of capitalism that buys politicians, fucks their employees and does things like hiking insulin prices beyond affordability. It is a mystery to me why conservatives like that sort of thing.

Who said conservatives like that sort of thing?

I can explain the insulin prices. Years ago when it started going up, I wrote to the producer and asked what was going on. I didn't get much of an answer. I searched around the internet and asked every pharmacy that was in the area. One day after complaining, a pharmacist told me that Walmart had generic insulin, and perhaps I should try them.

Generic insulin? Me? Not in your life. I don't want to die from Walmart insulin.

But as prices kept increasing, it was unaffordable to me, so I had to give it a try.

I use four vials a month, but because of my uncertainty, I asked the Walmart pharmacist for one vial. It was $24.99, the same price I used to pay for insulin four years before, and certainly much lower than the prices I got from other places at $60.00 a vial.

When the pharmacist handed it to me, it looked awfully familiar; the same packaging as my regular insulin. I took it home, and the same vial.

Long story short, I figured out why prices were ridiculous. Walmart made a dirty deal with the producers of the product. They gave it to Walmart for dirt cheap, and drastically increased prices on every other pharmacy outside of Walmart and Sam's club. Same insulin, made by the same people. The only difference was the packaging at Walmart had a tiny ® which stood for Walmart's brand called Reliance.
No Republican would ever really do anything that would end pharmaceutical price gouging and fixing. They must like it. Same goes for a million other things where big business gets to operate like monopolies. Capitalism is a fine thing but it's sick. Instead of attacking the cure for the deep corruption of big business it seems to me that we should all be working to save the formerly good name of capitalism from it's sins.

What have the Democrats done about it? They're more worried about Trump's tax returns than addressing the problem.

If you listen to the Hugh Hewitt show, he advertises for an organization (I forget the exact name now) for fair prescription pricing. He has representatives come on his show to discuss the problem. Never seen any liberal do that.

meaning the burning bullshit that spewed from his communist mouth !! lots of promises with no explanation on how to achieve his anti capitalist dream ! you see folks there is a simple reason Bernie hates capitalism ......he was a lazy deadbeat looser that could not hold a job until until he got into politics ! its no wonder he hates successful business that provide jobs for millions of people , he couldnt even successfully be employed by one much less create and run one !
He’s too old. Next. Kampala, booker or cortez

I thought Beto was the lefts hero!

Crazy bernie is a Tards Tard.....

I loved how he talked about if the Tards just bashed Trump

they would lose and then with every question he bashed Trump.

Martha and Bret were too easy on the old Commie....

He dodged the question on if the democrats had moved too far to the left.

He dodged the question on how he would bring back jobs....

He dodged the question on what about the people that want to keep their healthcare.

The old bastard is selling snake oil to the stupid....

Common sense dictates you can’t add 20 million people to the system and expect

the cost to come down and the quality of care to remain the same....

Competition is the only thing that can improve the quality of care and reduce the price.

Good news....Sanders has pulled ahead of Biden. Biden was the only chance they had.
Bernie's little me too take down worked!

I still stand by my prediction....
Harris versus Trump
Trump 52 to 48

Jo

He was only right about one matter. CEOs make too much and they do so because of their connections to Washington (my ad lib). Otherwise he is a whacky hypocrite as he is a millionaire himself. Profiting from his fame.

Linky-linky?

Link about my feelings on his speech? It’s an opinion? WTF are you talking about Pigo?

What? You’re not making any sense. What link do you want? I gave an opinion? You’re back pedaling. Pigo.

Linky-linky?

Pigo, you idiot. Why didn’t you specify what you wanted the link on specifically? I provided the evidence but this is strictly an ad hominem post stating how much of a dumbass and lazy fat ass you are for not being specific.

Crazy bernie is a Tards Tard.....

I loved how he talked about if the Tards just bashed Trump

they would lose and then with every question he bashed Trump.

Martha and Bret were too easy on the old Commie....

He dodged the question on if the democrats had moved too far to the left.

He dodged the question on how he would bring back jobs....

He dodged the question on what about the people that want to keep their healthcare.

The old bastard is selling snake oil to the stupid....

Common sense dictates you can’t add 20 million people to the system and expect

the cost to come down and the quality of care to remain the same....

Competition is the only thing that can improve the quality of care and reduce the price.

The paradox with healthcare is that they don't want to work too well. If they start making huge strides in delivery and improved outcomes they lose a huge chunk of their business.

Jo

Bernie hates the kind of capitalism that buys politicians, fucks their employees and does things like hiking insulin prices beyond affordability. It is a mystery to me why conservatives like that sort of thing.

I can explain the insulin prices. Years ago when it started going up, I wrote to the producer and asked what was going on. I didn't get much of an answer. I searched around the internet and asked every pharmacy that was in the area. One day after complaining, a pharmacist told me that Walmart had generic insulin, and perhaps I should try them.

Generic insulin? Me? Not in your life. I don't want to die from Walmart insulin.

But as prices kept increasing, it was unaffordable to me, so I had to give it a try.

I use four vials a month, but because of my uncertainty, I asked the Walmart pharmacist for one vial. It was $24.99, the same price I used to pay for insulin four years before, and certainly much lower than the prices I got from other places at $60.00 a vial.

When the pharmacist handed it to me, it looked awfully familiar; the same packaging as my regular insulin. I took it home, and the same vial.

Long story short, I figured out why prices were ridiculous. Walmart made a dirty deal with the producers of the product. They gave it to Walmart for dirt cheap, and drastically increased prices on every other pharmacy outside of Walmart and Sam's club. Same insulin, made by the same people. The only difference was the packaging at Walmart had a tiny ® which stood for Walmart's brand called Reliance.
No Republican would ever really do anything that would end pharmaceutical price gouging and fixing. They must like it. Same goes for a million other things where big business gets to operate like monopolies. Capitalism is a fine thing but it's sick. Instead of attacking the cure for the deep corruption of big business it seems to me that we should all be working to save the formerly good name of capitalism from it's sins.

What have the Democrats done about it? They're more worried about Trump's tax returns than addressing the problem.

If you listen to the Hugh Hewitt show, he advertises for an organization (I forget the exact name now) for fair prescription pricing. He has representatives come on his show to discuss the problem. Never seen any liberal do that.
When it comes voting time Republican congressmen remember that all regulation is a sin against God.

Linky-linky?

What? You’re not making any sense. What link do you want? I gave an opinion? You’re back pedaling. Pigo.

Lemme make it REAL BIG for ya Bigfoot.

Otherwise he is a whacky hypocrite as he is a millionaire himself. Profiting from his fame

See if you can find it.

SMH

Linky-linky?

Otherwise he is a whacky hypocrite as he is a millionaire himself. Profiting from his fame

See if you can find it.

SMH

I did. Why didn’t you say so in the first place? Please answer as my post had several statements in it.

The main thing that pissed me off about crazy bernies town hall

is the fact that Bret and Martha let the ole lying commie bastard get

away with saying Republicans were trying to keep people from voting.....

CRAZY COMMIE bernie wants mass murders and child rapist to be able to vote Tard.

Linky-linky?

See if you can find it.

SMH

So Pigo, now what?

When it comes voting time Republican congressmen remember that all regulation is a sin against God.

No, just the overbearing regulations.

I'll guarantee you there are just as many Republican constituents that face the problem of drug prices as there are Democrat. I'll also guarantee you that much of it has to do with government regulation.

For instance did you know it takes anywhere from 3 to 10 years to get a FDA approval for a new drug? Hundreds of millions of dollars go into that with testing, paperwork, bureaucracies, and restrictions on animal use for testing.

So after all this time.......all this money, the FDA doesn't approve of your new drug. What do you do? You increase the price of the products you did get to the market. It's the only way to stay alive.

This is why Americans with severe and deadly conditions often leave the country for a drug that has the possibility to cure their ailments. Because these US drug companies don't sell specifically to US consumers, they sell worldwide. So to recoup some of that investments they made, they do it in other countries.

Then we can get into the liability costs. Trial lawyers are a very generous group of donors to the Democrat party come election time.

He’s too old. Next. Kampala, booker or cortez

I thought Beto was the lefts hero!
One of them. We have a few good options. We are weighing them

Forum List

Back