The EU starting to clamp down on freedom of speech

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
European Union Member States Pass Controversial Copyright Law

I think that the EU feels their collectivism beginning to slip away with such countries as the UK trying their best to pull out, which more than likely will fall short. It's like joining the mafia, you can join the mob but you can never leave the mob. Forums like this one are being targeted.

About 7 countries voted against the measures, all in futility.

They surrendered their sovereignty and must, therefore, pay the price.

I think that the EU feels their collectivism beginning to slip away with such countries as the UK trying their best to pull out, which more than likely will fall short. It's like joining the mafia, you can join the mob but you can never leave the mob. Forums like this one are being targeted.

They can leave anytime

They can leave anytime

No, no they can't

Starting? They've already been jailing people for "mean" tweets.

The EU is toast.

Starting? They've already been jailing people for "mean" tweets.

The EU is toast.

Having said that, I'm not sure I like your tone.

I don't know what tone you think I'm inferring. Freedom of speech has been dead in the EU for years, slaughtered on the altar of political correctness. To add insult to injury, the whole shit is being overrun by muzzies who will breed like rabbits and turn most EU nations into Islamic "Republics" in a generation or two.

They can leave anytime

No, no they can't
Yes they can

Forum List

Back