Bernie Sanders a master of smoke and mirrors-while exploiting political ignorance

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
I watched the New York Debate between Bernie Sanders & Hillary Clinton. I actually had to watch it twice--due to the screaming, obnoxious Sanders fans--that are clearly as inept at understanding basic civics and policy as he is. It is clear that Sanders is out there campaigning and exploiting the political ignorance of his supporters for campaign donations and votes.

1. Sanders platform has been completely based around breaking up the big banks--aka Wall Street bankers. So when asked how he would accomplish that--he stated--"well I guess some kind of legislation." So how is it a Senator who has been in the Senate for the last 25 years, doesn't know that the Federal Government and the Federal Reserve banks are separate and independent from one another. IOW- The Federal Government has no authority (what-so-ever) over the Federal Reserve, and the government cannot pass legislation for them to do anything. Again this is a 25 year Senator that didn't know this basic fundamental economic--banking principle?
Bernie Sanders Can't Explain How He'd Break Up Big Banks, Among Other Things | VICE News

2. Sanders continued to hammer away at Hillary Clinton over the CARBON TAX. Will you say you're for it or not he continually asked. Of course she didn't say she was for it, that would be political suicide. We all know that Bernie Sanders was somewhere hiding in the Senate in 2009. This when Obama was in the Oval office and Democrats had a Super Majority in both houses. A carbon tax bill was passed in the house, and then it was immediately tabled by Democrat Senate majority leader Harry Reid. They could have easily passed it with the Democrat Super Majority but they didn't. Why? They finally figured out that this would send utility bills skyrocketing, and the pain of that would be felt most in the middle class and poor in this country. Of course Bernie Sanders never has informed his supporters of this.
Bernie Sanders, The Bum Who Wants Your Money

3. Sanders basically called Hillary Clinton a racist--stating that when she said "super predator" long ago that was a racist comment. I am surprised she didn't come back on him for that. Probably too many screaming Bernie Fans distracted her.

4. THE BRADY BILL-- Sanders voted against background checks for gun purchases (5 times), which was probably the most damaging evidence that this guy is really not quite right in the head, trying to portray himself as a Democrat. Hillary Clinton was right when she stated he's more concerned about some rich guy on Wall Street and what they do, but obviously doesn't give a rats ass about some anyone nut case buying a gun and shooting people with it. Then he stated back in (1980) he was for an assault rifle ban, but lost an election over that--poo-hoo--and changed his gun status--(obviously to win an election.) Maybe some of you Bernie Sanders supporters should look into what donations he has received from the NRA?

5. Sanders wants to add 29 TRILLION in more Federal Government spending, when we're already19 Trillion in Red Ink. Of course he argued that point--(Wall Street is going to pay for it--LOL) That's about as realistic as Mexico is going to pay for a 1,000 mile wall on the southern border . So who in congress would vote for an additional 29 TRILLION in Federal Government spending? No One would.

I don't believe I have ever witnessed a politician that was this inept. I have been involved in politics for many years now. Over these many years, I have never heard Bernie Sanders name mentioned once, nor have I ever read an article with his name mentioned in it. I doubt in the last 25 years he has ever sponsored or cosponsored any bill. He is nothing more than a yay, nay & present voter in the Senate, and has no executive experience what-so-ever that is critical to have as a President. Yet he stated Hillary Clinton was unqualified to be POTUS--LOL.

Bernie Sanders is the epitome of what politicians do that have no accomplishments or real record to run on. They come out of the gate making all kinds of promises, that they know with 100% certainty would never make it through the house or Senate. Free college tuition. Even the most Liberal Democrat in Washington D.C. would ever vote for that, much less any Republican.

Sanders would get SLAUGHTERED in a National Election. This country is center, it always has been, it always will be. It will not elect far left or far right candidates, especially one that was out there campaigning on all the free stuff, and one who praised one of the most brutal murderous dictators to come out of the 20th century--Fidel Castro. Republicans would steam roll and bury Sanders on election night. In fact their mouths are watering for a Bernie Sanders nominee.
Bernie Sanders heaped praise on Fidel Castro in 1985 interview

New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maryland & California--clobber this nursing home candidate. He's no Democrat. Vote for Hillary Clinton in the primary.

2a8f19848684174a7332596a9d77a087.jpg

Last edited:
"Vote for Cankles"
Talk about ignorance..

Hillary Clinton is going into this race with a 6 to 10 point advantage as the 1st woman Presidential nominee in this nations history. Women rule today as the largest voting block.

Trump and the Tumpkins have chased off more voting blocks than you can shake a stick at. Specifically 17% of the population or 23 million Hispanic voters that are now solidly in her column. This when the GOP nominee since Reagan needed 40% of this block to win the White House. Trump is polling at a Negative 80%.
New data suggest GOP 2016 nominee will need to win nearly half of Latino vote
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

You haven't got anyone that can defeat her. You're only hope was a Bernie Sanders nominee.

So on election night you are going to witness the unadulterated power of women & Latino voters in this country. Enjoy!

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Last edited:
Here is another link on Bernie Sanders. Apparently there is much more than the big break of banks that he has no solutions to either, (AS HOW TO DO IT.)

I believe this is the article that Hillary Clinton mentioned in the New York debate that she wanted everyone to read.
Bernie Sanders Can't Explain How He'd Break Up Big Banks, Among Other Things | VICE News
http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/04/01/feel-the-math/
Bernie Sanders Is Even Less Competitive Than He Appears
It’s Really Hard To Get Bernie Sanders 988 More Delegates
Bernie Sanders, The Bum Who Wants Your Money

PlantB20160214_low.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like the Pope--told Sanders to get lost. So in the middle of a Presidential primary, and 2 days before the New York Primary, (a must win big) for Sanders, he uses campaign donations to fly off to Europe to get an endorsement from the Pope--LOL And here's what the Pope said. Sweet baby Jesus this has got to be getting embarrassing for Sander's supporters.

Forum List

Back