Bernie just called Fox News fake news

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I like this guy. He calls out conservative misinformers in very clever ways:

Another useless TDS thread that has no content worth discussing.
is it not worth discussing to you that Fox News lies to its viewers every day and every night? And that they are an arm of the Republican Party?
Actually the kids took over and is making it more liberal. Therefore you see the lies.
Fox lies about the pandemic.

Fox lies about Biden.

Fox lies about Democrats.

When Fox isn’t lying it’s ignoring factual news accounts that make Trump look bad, or make Republicans look bad, or make conservatives look bad.

Fox is nothing more than a dishonest mouthpiece for Trump and the GOP.

is it not worth discussing to you that Fox News lies to its viewers every day and every night? And that they are an arm of the Republican Party?
Actually the kids took over and is making it more liberal. Therefore you see the lies.

Fox lies about Biden.

When Fox isn’t lying it’s ignoring factual news accounts that make Trump look bad, or make Republicans look bad, or make conservatives look bad.

STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

No it's not.
Yes it is....

Bernie's time has come to pass----even his once supporters have outgrown him and have learned from him that politicians lie and are sell outs to their own causes. Hope bernie enjoys his lake house....not.

Bernie will be on the Dem 2020 ticket with Hoe Kamala Harris and America will will say NO by 69 % POTUS Trump wins 2020

Fox lies about Biden.

Like I said, they are going left. So they lie more.

No it's not.
Right-wing nut in a message board says Fox News is good. Oh okay.
No. You don't know how to read. You asked if it was not worth discussing. I replied "No it's not."

So fucking arrogant.

I like this guy. He calls out conservative misinformers in very clever ways:

Bernie hates our founders and their financiers all these 244 years later. He wears his hatred like an unpopular, deranged sick man. All we can do is pray for him and his sick associates who believe in nothing but power unlimited and are willing to scorch the earth to get it. Oh, my. I just described the entire DNC House.

Forum List

Back