Benghazi mess is indicative of what is wrong in the White House

Its important to remember that. Had McCain been in the White House, we would still be trading steel in Iraq and we may have had boots on the ground in Libya. Obama kept us out of the entanglement.

If it is important to remember that why isn't it important that Obama tried to extend the agreement to keep troops in Iraq beyond the date negotiated by Bush?

I

It's important to remember we're out of Iraq and we didn't get entangled in Libya. Well done Mr. President.

I think the important thing to remember is why we aren't entangled in Iraq and who signed the agreement. That was Bush, not Obama.

As for Libya, since we are currently hunting down the people who attacked our embassy, I think we are at least a little entangled there. Funny thing is, we weren't until Obama decided to interfere with the sovereign government of a foreign country.

If this Middle East tragedy is indicative of what is wrong with this WH,

4 Americans killed,

then Beirut 1983, the Marine barracks bombing, was indicative of what was wrong with the Reagan White House,

241 Americans killed,

and the disaster of Iraq was indicative of what was wrong with the GW Bush White House,

4000+ Americans killed.

Put in that perspective, where does the Obama administration fall on the 'what is wrong' scale?

Except this you partisan hack, Reagan and Bush did not try and spin terrorism as the reaction to an obscure video and then go after the maker of that video! They had not ignored requests for more security...MY GOD, but you have your head so far up your liberal ass you can't see this as bigger then dem V rep- really???

Four thousand + Americans died needlessly in Iraq because the Bush administration made up tall tales about WMD's.

You're saying that is less of a tragedy than this White House, after the fact, offering a poor explanation initially??

What kind of heartless old bag are you?

A dead DIPLOMAT is a lot different than a dead soldier, soldiers shouldnt join the military if they are afraid to die, that is why I will not join the military, I do not wanna be put in harms way.

Fail YOU FAIL

This thread is about OBAMAS FAILURE and no ammount of pointing at someone else is going to change that. It just makes you look pathetically childish

You can sputter and spit all over yourself all you want you senile old fool but unless this forum bans putting topics into relevant historical perspective,

you're fucked.

And my personal position is secure and consistent because I said we should never have gotten involved in Libya in the first place.

If your personal position was secure you wouldn't feel an obsessive need to defend Obama by flailing around pointing at the endless fuck ups of the US government, you would just step forward and agree that this is a monumental screw up that proves that Obama isn't as smart as he thinks he is, and that no one on the planet is stupid enough to actually fall for the BS that the administration is trying to spin.

That is exactly right. We can point to many failures in history, but that doesn't absolve this screw up one bit!

Biden blatantly lied about Chris Stevens wanting more Security
The Fact Checker

“We weren’t told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security.”

— Biden, speaking of the U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya

Biden’s bold statement was directly contradicted by State Department officials just this week, in testimony before a congressional panel and in unclassified cables released by a congressional committee.

“All of us at post were in sync that we wanted these resources,” said Eric Nordstrom, the top regional security officer in Libya earlier this year. A Utah national guardsman who led a security team, Lt. Col. Andrew Wood, said: “We felt great frustration that those requests were ignored or just never met.”

Maybe Biden was too busy in debate prep to watch?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD4a9GHBF_U&feature=related]Carney maintains Libya attack was not preplanned - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPzjayOh-PU&feature=relmfu]Who is responsible for the attack in Benghazi? - YouTube[/ame]

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T WE HAVE MARINES DEFENDING CHRIS STEVENS? The fucking place was a war zone.

Is anyone else as uncomfortable as me with hiring foreign militias to protect your Ambassadors?

I don't get a warm and fuzzy on this. And I bet dollars to donuts Mrs. Stevens doesn't think it was a great idea either.

Libyan Militias to protect her American Husband who have a problem with American policy regarding the Middle East?

What part of "oh someone is going to die here" don't idiots in Washington get?

Last edited:
Biden blatantly lied about Chris Stevens wanting more Security
The Fact Checker

“We weren’t told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security.”

— Biden, speaking of the U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya

Biden’s bold statement was directly contradicted by State Department officials just this week, in testimony before a congressional panel and in unclassified cables released by a congressional committee.

“All of us at post were in sync that we wanted these resources,” said Eric Nordstrom, the top regional security officer in Libya earlier this year. A Utah national guardsman who led a security team, Lt. Col. Andrew Wood, said: “We felt great frustration that those requests were ignored or just never met.”

Maybe Biden was too busy in debate prep to watch?

Carney maintains Libya attack was not preplanned - YouTube

Who is responsible for the attack in Benghazi? - YouTube

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T WE HAVE MARINES DEFENDING CHRIS STEVENS? The fucking place was a war zone.

When you are at least trying to make sense at any given time in the political world, I just don't get how hiring a security force from your former enemies to protect Embassy makes sense.

No freaking brainer. I don't know who made the call but does anyone get a warm and fuzzy knowing your government is paying your enemy's miliita to protect you?

Last edited:
On Fox News Sunday David Axelrod was asked if Obama met with his intelligence advisors about the attack before he left for his party in Vegas. David COULDN'T answer the question. It was a SIMPLE yes or no question.

Its quite clear the answer was no and David was flustered.

This situation proves to me that Obama only cares about himself and his fucked up agenda.

Yep

Video at link

Axelrod Refuses to Say Whether Obama Met with Nat’l Security Team Before Heading to Las Vegas - By Eliana Johnson - The Corner - National Review Online

On Fox News Sunday David Axelrod was asked if Obama met with his intelligence advisors about the attack before he left for his party in Vegas. David COULDN'T answer the question. It was a SIMPLE yes or no question.

This situation proves to me that Obama only cares about himself and his fucked up agenda.

Yep

Video at link

Axelrod Refuses to Say Whether Obama Met with Nat’l Security Team Before Heading to Las Vegas - By Eliana Johnson - The Corner - National Review Online

He was skipping out on his job. :mad: This isn't a game for a man to call in sick anytime he wants. This is dead serious. :mad:

Yep

Video at link

He was skipping out on his job. :mad: This isn't a game for a man to call in sick anytime he wants. This is dead serious. :mad:

Yes it is. I am afraid that with the decision that the obama administration made by making this about an obscure video, has caused more bloodshed across the world. Yes I blame obama

obama_BloodHandsHope-80.jpg

This is how Obama has handled his entire presidency. If it's not on HIS AGENDA, he is disengaged.

I think he likes to delegate responsibility because of lack of knowledge but mostly so he'll have someone else to blame...

If it is important to remember that why isn't it important that Obama tried to extend the agreement to keep troops in Iraq beyond the date negotiated by Bush?

I

It's important to remember we're out of Iraq and we didn't get entangled in Libya. Well done Mr. President.

I think the important thing to remember is why we aren't entangled in Iraq and who signed the agreement. That was Bush, not Obama.

As for Libya, since we are currently hunting down the people who attacked our embassy, I think we are at least a little entangled there. Funny thing is, we weren't until Obama decided to interfere with the sovereign government of a foreign country.

Obama got us out of Iraq and kept us from being entangled in Libya. Well done Mr. President.

Obama got us out of Iraq and kept us from being entangled in Libya. Well done Mr. President.

Kept us from "being entangled in Libya"???? :wtf:
You do realize, don't you, that we had no national security interest in Libya when Obama took it upon himself to aid the rebels in their bid to oust Gaddafi.

Why the deception? Because if you conclude the Benghazi massacre had nothing to do with a cockamamie video no one has seen, you soon realize Obama’s favorite campaign theme — namely, that killing bin Laden decimated the terror network — is nonsense. And you realize that what happened in Benghazi on September 11 is directly traceable to Obama’s Middle East policy.

As noted above, the recent intelligence we’ve just reviewed arose in a historic context. Beginning in 2009, the Obama administration, echoing the Republican establishment, told Americans that Qaddafi had become a key ally of the United States against terrorism. Obama even substantially increased the American aid the Bush administration had begun providing to Qaddafi’s regime. The rationale for embracing the dictator was straightforward: Not only had Qaddafi abandoned his nuclear program; he was providing vital intelligence about jihadist cauldrons throughout his country. By percentage of population, more Libyans traveled to Iraq to wage terrorist war against American troops than did citizens of any other country. And in Libya, Benghazi was the epicenter of the jihad.

In 2011, however, President Obama initiated an unprovoked war against the Qaddafi regime. Though Qaddafi had taken no intervening hostile action against the United States, and though no vital American national interest would be served by Qaddafi’s removal, Obama chose to side with the Islamist rebellion against him. Why? As demonstrated in my new book, Spring Fever: The Illusion of Islamic Democracy, the president was determined to sell the “Arab Spring” fantasy of a Middle East seized by the desire for freedom rather than strangled by the ambitions of freedom-killing Islamic supremacists.

In Libya, Islamists were the backbone of the rebellion: the Muslim Brotherhood partnering, as it is wont to do, with violent jihadists — in this instance, al-Qaeda and its affiliates. Toppling Qaddafi would necessarily result in their empowerment. They’d insinuate themselves into any new government. They’d set up sharia enclaves where they were strong enough to do so. And they’d strengthen themselves by seizing chunks of Qaddafi’s arsenal of high-powered weaponry. Being incorrigibly anti-American, they’d use their new influence and power against the United States.

cont.. Denying the Libya Scandal - National Review Online

Clearly, Barack Obama has plenty of motive for wanting to paper over his failure in Benghazi. Not only did the administration fail to adequately protect this facility, the whole debacle was going to invite a review of his unilateral decision to send assets into Libya after he had been warned that the rebels he was helping might turn out to be violent Jihadists. And so, here we are with four Americans violently murdered in diplomatic service to our country.

People should be OUTRAGED at the lies we've been told, which are covered more in-depth at the link above.

This is how Obama has handled his entire presidency. If it's not on HIS AGENDA, he is disengaged.

I think he likes to delegate responsibility because of lack of knowledge but mostly so he'll have someone else to blame...
I didn't vote for him on account of his frightening Senate record of voting for too much spending and nothing for national security that would have attracted him to me for leadership. Even so, I waited an entire year on the grounds of liberal enthusiasm that he would be America's greatest leader ever. I even extended it to another six months because he was black. After that, it was clear to me he had no intention of cutting the national debt in half when it doubled under his tutelage, or should I say now, lack of it.

I tried a forum that said it was welcoming of all perspectives. Unfortunately, that did not include any conservative perspective, so I held off until one day, I saw a blurb on Bing! that led to USMessageBoard, and I registered. My first couple of weeks here, I got the first politically friendly (and some unfriendly) welcomes from other conservatives and the typical yerdopey-crazy-stupid-moronic stuff from liberal trolls who feel their role is to scorch the earth on conservatives who question the One. Since it's my personal money he's targeting, and there's barely enough to keep me and my dear spouse alive for the rest of our lives, I knew I'd run out of what he's after--all of it if it is in a conservative's bank--long before my time is up and I die. I've already used half of what came from the sale of our home after they took 35% of it away from our retirement money, because they counted it as regular income. They did not give me a refund when I bought our small farm, but the locals here did their part to charge us what amounts to a high rent in taxes just for being here and snooping around and finding we had enough to be comfortable on for life. Now, between the all of the tax collectors who want a quick buck for pet rock projects, we won't be able to live for more than 7 more years. At that point, we will lose what we do have for nonpayment of taxes, and the real estate market has already taken 30% of it when the market bottom fell out.

My husband's dementia will require him to need care we now cannot afford in the next three to five years, due to several government agencies state, local, and federal jumping on our assets all at once. He loses one mental skill every couple of weeks, and it's so hard to watch him go downhill.

The combined governments are ten times worse than the banks were in the 30s. They're going to destroy a lot of baby boomers who worked their butts off and did without to save money for retirement, only to have Big Government, Big County, Big State, and Big City seek to take away the money we have to live on. In the meantime, the Bank that is keeping our money is not giving interest on our savings because they too are having a hard time competing with BIG GOVERNMENT Banking firms who got free money through stimulus, and our bank didn't get anything, so they decided to compete, they'd just quit giving interest on savings to make up for it.

We're screwed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back